sonoline b Doppler

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi,

When is the earliest you picked up your babies heartbeat using a Doppler?

I have sonoline b Doppler from my last pregnancy and had a quick explore yesterday but couldn't pick anything up.

I'm not panicking as I know its probably too early but just curious as to how early people have found them xx

8w2d but the display didn't find it til 8+4. I had to play around with it for 5 to 10 min to find it. I know many ppl don't find it this early so don't panic! :)

8+1 but it took me absolutely ages. I found it easier by 10 weeks x

I just ordered mine and according to the mail tracking it will be here on Tuesday when I will be 8 + 2. I'm gunna try an hold out tryin it until 10 weeks but got a feeling I'll end up having a play about before then haha just need to keep telling myself not to worry if I find nothing xx

I found mine around 8 weeks but it was not easy to find!
During week 8 and 9 there were some days where I couldn't find baby at all.

I ordered mine yesterday too! The only thing I have to try and do is not panic if I don't find anything as I know it can be early yet :/

I found it at 8+2 (I think) very briefly but only got it to register on the display yesterday x

I found mine at 8+2 as well but it took a lot of persistence. 10 weeks today and it's much easier.

I found it at 10+5 but haven't found it since! Had a scan yesterday and all well so baby is just good at hiding!

I didn't get my Sonoline B until I was 9w2d and I searched and thought I found it. But looked again the next morning and found it. Now I know exactly where to find it and it's nice and strong.

Well my sonoline b arrived today, an I just had to have a play about haha I didn't find baby's hb but found my own and some other whooshing noise. I'm not too worried as I'm only 7 + 6 so will have another play about later in the week :) x

I managed to find it yesterday but only for a few seconds and then it went into hiding again. I am 9+5 so not worried at all. Even at some of my midwife appointments they struggle to find it and I have been sent for a scan before now becasue they couldnt find it!
I have my scan in a couple of weeks and judging by this all day nausea I am sure it will all be just fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->