Sonoline b fetal doppler?!

Banana2014

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am currently 9+6 and my sonoline b fetal doppler arrived yesterday and for the life of me i cannot find babys heartbeat i promised myself i wouldnt worry but i cant help but worry as ive seen so many people being able to find the heartbeat at 9 weeks also yesterday evening there was a small bit of brown discharge when i wiped but it only happened the once i have had a few cramps but nothing that i havnt had before which i know is probably stretching pains , i had a scan a week ago and see babys heartbeat but cant stop worrying :(

My babies were all super low down-drink lots of water and it's sometimes easier with a full bladder.
Things like having a tilted uterus can also make it more difficult (that's nothing to worry about btw)

If your really worried, could you book a private scan?

I've just ordered one and I'm earlier than you. I read all reviews though and they said sometimes you can't hear anything until the 10th week so put it away, forget about it for a while and try again in a few days. Don't worry about it. X

Try it with a full bladder and move slow. Those babies can move all over in our bellies. With my daughter I did not the find the heartbeat until 11 weeks. Try not to stress. Also I had brown discharge with this pregnancy for 2 weeks. Brown blood is old blood its ok.

I also had brown spotting, and everything is fine. :thumb up:
You may not be able to hear the baby's heartbeat yet, but make sure you are looking REALLY low. Like in the pelvic area. The baby is not quite in your tummy area yet. I'm sure that everything is okay!

I'm in the same boat as you. Panicking that for the life of me I can't find it after reading so many people have found it from 7/8 weeks. I told myself I wouldn't stress but it's so hard not to. Going to hide it away for a while. Wish I hadn't bothered buying it.
Fingers crossed you find it soon and get some reassurance soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->