Sonoline B or angel sounds?

jenniferannex

Reaction score
Which to get? I know angel sounds is cheaper but it doesn't really bother me about cost at the mo, OH has quit smoking and we've saved £150 so far so going to treat myself! just want to know what you ladies have and what's better? :)

Thanks in advance!

If you don't mind the cost get the sonoline, I find the angelsounds really quite chunky to use. Plus sonoline have a heartrate screen on them :)

I thought that about the screen just that swayed me a little :haha: I think I'll have to get the sonoline! Thanks :D

I have angel sounds and just got the heartbeat at dead on 9 weeks xx

Ive been googling the same thing :) decided on the sonoline b with the pink screen for £45 I think it is :)

You're going to love the Sonoline. So easy to use and very sensitive. I found baby at 8+2 loud and clear. Now at 10+2 I basically just have to set the probe on my stomach and most of the time I can hear it right away unless he's hiding. I will say this though - the heart rate screen is sometimes useless. Don't go by what the screen says unless it is reliably picking up every single beat with the little black heart in the corner. Mine usually says 150-160, but when I calculate it manually, it's normally around 176-184 because it misses a couple beats, throwing off the reading.

Happy listening!

Ahh that's good to know thank you! I'll be about 8+4 when it comes hopefully! So I'll have a try then, but need to remember not to panic if I can't hear anything!

Just had a quick google and they're really not expensive, I might speak to OH about getting one :D

I worry that if I have one that I would spend the entire day with it pressed against me and I would get even less done than what I do at the moment :p

Rachie I feel that is going to happen to me!! :haha: I ended up buying the sonoline for £47 :D

Impatient wait, I'll be around 8+4 when it comes, do you think there's a chance of it picking it up? X

You have made a great choice sonoline B is fantastic I used it with my youngest I'm using it again with this pregnancy it is so clear I heard my baby's heartbeat at 8 weeks on it enjoy :)

I have a Sonaline B too. It was great for reassurance. I have borrowed it to a friend who has now had her baby. Not sure how to ask for it back without telling her I'm up the duff. Got a few weeks to work something out I suppose.

I have the sonoline b and love it! I do second what Lili2 said though... the screen is actually useless lol. It misses beats all the time. I manually count it though. I only wanted it to hear the baby, so it definitely serves its purpose!

After reading how highly regarding the sonoline is on here, I've just ordered one :blush:

Complete impulse purchase! I've resisted next day delivery and I expect it to come sometime next week, we're out on Friday anyway so it seemed silly to have it delivered for then.

I can't wait :happydance::happydance:

Hmm, see now I've woken up this morning I'm wondering if I've been silly by ordering one.

Hard to describe really, short of a 'am I really that insecure that I need it' sort of thing.

My OH said as much as it might bring me joy, it might bring me just as much terror if I'm going to worry about the heartrate possibly being different one day to the next etc.

Blah, I dunno, I could cancel the order but haven't done so as yet :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->