sons of anarchy

ahh i didnt read the story just the DM headline..
DM headline says it all really doesnt it.
the headline said 'soa's Jax Teller on why he turned down fifty shades due to mental breakdown'
but yes!! he so would have ;)
im going to have to download the one thats not on netflix and the one that is now out, i dont have sky so thats the only way im going to be able to watch it :(

just noticed the posts witht he jackets on.. my dad, his friend & little boy have this jumper, i love it but they dont have it in small :(

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sons-Of-...Men_s_Hoodies_Sweats&var=&hash=item5d4ec31ea0

Both are huge roles right now and definitely would have been a lot to take on. He would have looked great in the role though!

I had to share a pic of my LO in his halloween costume!

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/Silasmom14/9cda97a3f4bcede643d2dd80d9931663_zpsf1e826b2.jpg

Yes! I was a little disappointed in it. The speed chase wasn't very realistic and I would have liked to know what happened with Wendy and the kids.

Anyone watch the final episode?

I quite liked the final episode, it tied things up and it was nowhere near as disappointing as Dexter final episode :lol: I'm so gonna miss it though!

Don't even get me started on the Dexter finale...lol

I had a feeling that's how they were going to end it.

I heard Kurt Sutter was going to do a prequel mini series about the First 9

Anyone watch the final episode?

I quite liked the final episode, it tied things up and it was nowhere near as disappointing as Dexter final episode :lol: I'm so gonna miss it though!

Don't even get me started on the Dexter finale...lol

I had a feeling that's how they were going to end it.

I heard Kurt Sutter was going to do a prequel mini series about the First 9

That would be amazing!! I hope it happens :)

We finished the final one last week, and I never cried so much at the ending! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->