• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soo thought I would drop by and say hello :)

Missy.

Mum to 2 boys, a girl & an angel <3
Reaction score
Hello ladies :hi: Just thought I would drop by and say hello as I will be joining you all very soon! Me and OH have been discussing ttc baby #2 for a few months now, originally we were going to wait untill our LO was a year old but after talking with OH the other night it seems we are both very keen to start trying asap. However we're going to take it slow and NTNP for a couple of months and see how things go and then we will be properly TTC with OPK's & charting etc. So we are just waiting untill I finish my current pack of BCPs which will be in a couple of weeks and then we will be NTNP, I'm feeling very excited and slightly nervous! x

Good luck hun! Hope you get your bfp quickly!!

x

I hope so, good luck to you too hun! x

Hi hun, welcome to ntnp. Hope its a short stop for you.

Thanks hun, I hope so :) x

Hey, welcome to NTNP. I only joined the other week and the ladies here are all very nice :)
Hope you get a bfp soon.
x

Welcome and good luck :wave:

xxx

Thanks ladies, good luck to you all too! x

Welcome and good luck!

I am new here too. Hopefully this is a short stay for all of us!

Good luck to you too hun, hope you get a BFP soon :) x

Hi Missy! I'm new here too. We'll be starting around the same time. I took my last pill about 3 weeks ago, and now I'm waiting for my first proper period. Hopefully we'll start trying after that, but I think we'll be NTNP, as I'm not planning on charting etc. Now we're just pulling out so I guess it could happen anytime! Hope it all goes well for you!

Hey hun, hope you get a proper period soon so you can get a BFP :) good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"