Sooo excited! Cd1 of the 1st cycle ttc #2!!

lauza1981

Reaction score
Eeek! Excited to be ttc number 2 beginning this cycle! We're going on our summer holiday on my first fertile week, so here's to some holiday nookie😉. Had a really bad time with depression and intrusive thoughts in my 1st pregnancy but I'm in a great place now with lots of support from, family, friends and doctors so bring it on! Just wanted to share! Xx

Hey! I'm CD2 today and TTC#2. I'm using Clomid since we know I don't ovulate and will start that tomorrow. When is your son's birthday? Our little guys are close in age! :)

Hey! Oooo good luck! It's exciting and nerve racking starting it all again isn't it lol! My little boy turns 2 on 10th August.

Hello! I'm fairly close to you in cycle, I'm cd 2 right now and it's our second month ttc. Hope you get what you want during your vacation week :winkwink:

This is our second cycle ttc #2 and I am feeling very positive about things as well. I am further in my cycle at 9 dpo and hoping that 1. it doesn't take as long as it did the first time and 2. that I don't have any losses. (I lost two before my DD.) Fingers crossed for us all!!

Well, I have been feeling off and couldn't wait. Here comes #2! Hope he/she is sticky!! This came up in about 10 seconds with only a 30 minute hold at 4:30 pm

Attachments

• IMG_1591.jpg
    IMG_1591.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back