Sooo thirsty!!

StretchMarks

Reaction score
So I'm currently 10dpo and for the last 3 days and nights, my thirst has been unquenchable. The only other time I've ever felt this way was in the 9th month of my last pregnancy and in the month following giving birth.
I just had a complete physical last month, and all of my blood work was "excellent," so I know it isn't diabetes. Anyone else have this issue during the TWW?
If this is helpful, I O'd on CD16 and I have a 30 day cycle.

I have has it and not been pregnant. But, when it happened to me I went searching and supposedly a lot of women had it and got their bfp so I guess it can go either way. Good luck! I hope for you it is a bfp

Do you know what was causing it in your previous months? This is getting out of hand (today = 9 glasses of water, 2 glasses of OJ and I can't get enough fluid)! Lol I was hoping this was a pg sign, because otherwise this is a cause for concern!!

I have extreme thirst at night going on this cycle (since 5dpo) and I had it in the last couple days of LP last cycle, but otherwise I've never had extreme thirst like this without being on some sort of medication with dry mouth as a side effect. I've also read that it can be a sign, and I'm hoping!

orglethorp hope it's a sign too!! Fingers crossed! Do you have any other symptoms? Because this thirst is the only thing thats out of the ordinary for me this month.
Ugh the last few days of the TWW are always the worst!!!

Do you know what was causing it in your previous months? This is getting out of hand (today = 9 glasses of water, 2 glasses of OJ and I can't get enough fluid)! Lol I was hoping this was a pg sign, because otherwise this is a cause for concern!!

Mine was definitely hormonal. But not sure exactly what it was. Once I got AF it was gone. I would imagine during pregnancy it is for the baby and all the new blood that is being developed so drink away

orglethorp hope it's a sign too!! Fingers crossed! Do you have any other symptoms? Because this thirst is the only thing thats out of the ordinary for me this month.
Ugh the last few days of the TWW are always the worst!!!

I had the strangest overexerted muscles type pain above my boobs / bellow my collar bones all day 5dpo, but that's gone completely. I have some transient mild cramping and tight/bloated sort of feeling going on that's not unusual for me in the TWW, but it started quite a bit earlier than usual. My boobs are also a little more tender / nipples a little more sensitive than usual this early in the wait, but OH insists there's no difference in nipple colour or boob veiny-ness yet. :shrug:

I always have a temp dip at 7dpo and today was no exception, but so far my LP temps have been slightly higher than average this cycle and my dip today was more dramatic, so I'm hoping the next couple days reveals a triphasic chart!

Definitely some interesting upper body symptoms. Good luck! And I just realized that we've been talking to eachother on your board too!

I would love to hear more perspectives on this! Trying to keep the unicorn alive here, but I'd also like to know if this is something silly that I shouldn't read into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->