Soooo Bloated!!! How about you?

JleStar

Reaction score
I look like I am 6 months pregnant at 9 weeks. This bloat just came on full force a couple of days ago.
This has made me avoid certain social functions for fear that people will suspect I am pregnant and ask.
It's seriously uncomfortable. I had a BM today so is it just gas????
Does anything help your bloat??

I'm only 4+6 and I feel it coming on! Mine is always better in the morning than at night, but as for a solution I have no clue!

I hear you on the bloat!! I am 10 weeks and it's so obvious especially in the afternoon I normally wear tight clothes as I am small, but I am having to wear loose floaty tops and I am avoiding going to things too. Hopefully all will work out and we can tell people in a few weeks . Good luck

I discovered that a lot of the bloat was gas. Lol I woke up this morning a bit smaller.
I learned through google that increased levels of progesterone slow down digestion, so that the nutrients are more available to your baby. The food staying there longer will cause gas---hence bloat!!
It's all for a reason, just hoping to hide out for a couple more weeks before announcing the pregnancy to all.

Yesterday, in my cute summer dress, I literally looked really pregnant and had to back out of an event.

This is me 12wks lol bloat?

Attachments

• 1437683900374.jpg
    1437683900374.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
^ cute bump !!
I had big time bloat with my second son almost as soon as I took the pregnancy test! People were asking me when I was due when I was 8/9 weeks !
I'm already bloating again .. I'm thin normally so a bloated gut is so obvious on me I'm using all my abdominal muscles to suck in all the time lol!! I'm planning on letting it all out around 8 weeks !

Lol thanks hun deffo i was a size 6 nw hittin a 10 lol xx

I am so bloated!! My DH calls my belly a food baby! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back