Soooo Confusing!!!

Alicia_&_Kev

Reaction score
oh dear is anyone else finding this confusing and... well a little overwhelming?? lol
I'm sitting on the floor surrounded in.. well.. stuff!! lol
So many questions!! like what are all these 'creams' lol
What goes in the changing bags??
And what of the toiletries and babys stuff do i have to take to hosp?
Do i have to take milk and bottles?
Sorry if i sound really dumb!!

Is anyone else feeling v v confused?? lol :blush:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I must admit I was and bought alot of stuff when it was on offer and put it up in the loft.
We brought everything down a good few weeks back and I just sat putting things for bathing like baby bath, baby wash, shampoo, sponges etc in a basket into the bathroom. I have a baby box too so put all the nappy rash creams, cotton wool, nail clippers etc in that for general "baby maintanance" and put a pack of wipes, nappies size 1, nappy sacks and a few bibs and a nappy cream into my change bag ready for going when baby comes home. And stuff for me like nipple cream etc I put in my drawer or medicine cabinet.

I must say all I need to take into my hospital for baby is cotton wool, napppies, clothes and bibs. They provide me with little bottles of milk if I cant breast feed or choose not to. Also I know my hospital wont bath baby as they get too cold! They provide blankets and bedding too. best thing to do is ask your midwife what is provided or for a list(my hospital issued my mw with one) ALSO I contacted someone from the forum who had given birth recently in that hospital who could answer the questions too....worth a try.

Hope it all starts making sense!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back