Soooo ready to be done!! What is happening ?! Ugh....

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Miseryyyyyy!! Everytime I sit down a little tiny bum is shoved up into my ribs..... Ouch!!!
Anywho... Today I was in the shower and baby started moving a lot and all of a sudden I felt this horrific pain.... As if he was swimming/diving downwards into the canal.... Pressure pains and stabbing pains down there along with cramping , all 3 diff pains were very intense and happened off and on the entire shower.... After shower I was very crampy and now I'm having hot flashes ever sense ....
What was that?!?! Anyone else?!?! It seemed like I felt a pop too, and then I wondered if that was my waters and how would I ever know if my water broke in the shower?! :/ what on earth......

I can officially post in 3 rd Tri today! Woohoo! Gotta say that for the last week I have been getting the weirdest (quite uncomfortable ) sensations too!
Baby constantly has a Knee in my ribs (he was doing it on my scan last week and doctor said it was a knee!) even when I lie on my left it's still there in my right ribs! I also get some strange movement/ somersault sensations but not sure what this is as baby has been head down since 15.5 weeks!
How many weeks are you ? :flower:

How far along are you? Did you feel a gush at all? If your waters came all at once you would most likely have felt a gush if you aren't sure you should ring l and d to explain x

Also once your waters go fully your bump goes smaller and you can feel the baby much more easily x

With dd my water broke with a gush, but it kept gushing for hours, so I would think you would be wet after getting dried off and dressed. Maybe baby engaged though?

Laurana ~Welcome to the 3rd tri !! Ohhh wow that's early for you!! Thanks ladies for the responses, I'm only 34 wks..... Last night I felt like my stomach was all baby and that's actually what concerned me maybe it was my waters.... But I haven't had any gushing going on..... So now I'm sure it wasn't ..... Those pains down there were just unreal! I was up all night from them too... About to get up and start the day.... We will see how it goes .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->