Soooo sooo confused!!

Kirstiedenman

Reaction score
Just wondering of any of you ladies have experienced this before? I was 5 days late af and got a slight positive on a test which could detect up to 10 days before af was due but then did a digital which is 4 days before af and it said not pregnant the next day I started spotting which last for 2 days got a bit more than spotting just like a really light period then half a day of like medium flow and then 2 does of just pretty much when I wipe everything has stopped now apart from some brownish cm but I have a lot of cramping and pulling and my temps are still really high they never dropped!!!! I bled for 14 weeks with my first off and on so I am so confused as to what's going on! Just a weird cycle or possibly pregnant??? I have ordered some ic so I am going to wait till they come in and do one of those but just wondered if anyone had anything like this with there first?

hi your confused - wait till u here this
im 2 weeks late today i havent done a preg test because my lover has the snip done for the last 10 yrs and i wouldnt know how to tell him ... oopps
i was 2 week late before and i said if i was late i wouldnt worry cos i have been threw it before but look at me now living on my nerves ... i really dont know what im going to do if i take the test and it come back positive ...

Hmm it does sound confusing, maybe you could wait a couple more days and try another test, if its negative but you're still worried you could always make an appointment at the doctors xx

Wow ladybird that's crazy!! It can happen though with the snip! Are you going to test or just wait it out? It sucks not knowing and always questioning and then you finally go out an spend the money and then af shows up the next day always the way lol.

Nat I think that my cycles are just a bit wack my temp has gone back to normal now so think I will test when my ic come and then if not just know in having a bad cycle
Thanks for the replies ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->