Soooo tired all the time! Any ideas????

Lazylion

Reaction score
I know this may sound a bit daft but can anyone think why I am so tired all the time!

Since June I have been having these funny turns which are a bit like when you stand up fast and feel dizzy but I can be sitting or lying down when these happen. I thought it may be anaemia as my periods are extremely heavy since I had my daughter and I can literally feel clots falling out (sorry, TMI) I went to the dr last week and explained, she wrote on my notes that I had been experiencing vertigo type symptoms and that I looked pale and tired. My blood pressure was fine. I have had blood tests for vitamin D, liver & kidney function, full blood count and coeliac but they have come back fine. I have a healthy-ish diet and we try and eat plenty of veg etc... The thing is that I feel completely exhausted, last week I went to bed in the afternoon while my daughter had her nap as I was so tired. I even had 2 hours yesterday! I made my self stay awake this afternoon and kept myself busy but I feel so tired I want to cry. I have been using a sleep app on my iPhone at night that records my sleep and although I am not an expert it looks like I am having a good night.

Vitamin D and Iron are the first things I thought of, but since you got tested for those and they're normal, I'm not really too sure. Could you possibly be pregnant? Extreme fatigue was something I had in the early months of my pregnancy with LO :flower:

Sounds a bit like ME, I have it and although I'm semi recovered I still remember getting diagnosed. Tests for everything to rule out anything else.

Have you been ill recently or had a lot of stress as this is what brought mine on. I was getting chest infections, cold sores and just general flu type feelings without the cold for ages, couldn't shake it. Plus I was under huge stress and my immune system just couldn't cope with it.

If it is this you need to just look after yourself, get rested and get diagnosed so that you get proper advice and support.

xxx

do you have anxiety because this can make you feel very very tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"