Soooo.....

PrincessJJ

Reaction score
We've finally agreed that baby girl is going to be called Lacey!!

But we can't seem to agree on a middle name..... At suggestions??

Lacey "......" Bradley

Xxxx

My first thoughts were 'Lacey Jane'. Other suggestions:

Lacey Ellen
Lacey Jade
Lacey Grace
Lacey Marie
Lacey Olivia
Lacey Alyssa
Lacey Amelia
Lacey Madeleine

Lacey Mae
Lacey Olivia
Lacey Sofia
Lacey Rose
Lacey Rae
Lacey Lou
Lacey Elise
Lacey Ella

Lacey is such a pretty name!

Suggestions:

Lacey Noelle
Lacey Renée
Lacey Eloise
Lacey Marissa
Lacey Quinn

:flower:

Suggestions:

Lacey Noelle
Lacey Renée
Lacey Eloise
Lacey Marissa
Lacey Quinn

I am soooooo glad someone agrees lol.... We've had a lot of people hmmmming about it :/ .... But it's the only name we've agreed on lol. Just middle names are proving rather difficult, but I'm throwing all these suggestions at my OH in the hope that he'll like one lol xxx

Suggestions:

Lacey Noelle
Lacey Renée
Lacey Eloise
Lacey Marissa
Lacey Quinn

I am soooooo glad someone agrees lol.... We've had a lot of people hmmmming about it :/ .... But it's the only name we've agreed on lol. Just middle names are proving rather difficult, but I'm throwing all these suggestions at my OH in the hope that he'll like one lol xxx

Yep, def a very pretty name, I love it!.

Good luck with finding a middle name!.

I love Lacey Madeleine :) and it would be so pretty with your last name

Lacey Lane would be cute!!!

We have a close family surname as lane so not an option but I love that.

I wanted Lacey Lou as my sil is called Louise and my best friends middle name is Louise but my OH hates it, and likes Lacey Jai or Lacey Marie, both I'm not keen on for various reasons..... The only thing we've partially agreed on is Lacey Mae (Marie and Jai squished together, so he sees it as its his idea lol) xx

I love Lacey, it's on my list for any future babies!

Lacey May
Lacey Rose
Lacey Nicole
Lacey Anne
Lacey Elle
Lacey Louise

My name is actually Lacey Marie but I will worn you my dad always calls me Lacey Mae or (May) however you want to spell it and it drives me insane because when you say it so often it sounds like lazy mae. Just a thought since I've had to hear it for the past 23 years. Also something else to think about a lot of people when meeting your child at school or someday when they will be working will always ask them oh did you say Stacey/Tracey/Kacey which can drive you up the wall. A lot of people including my husband never heard of the name Lacey (Which I find it hard to believe after the Laci Peterson case but who knows) I guess it all depends on where you live.

Don't want you to turn off the name because I honestly love my name and think its beautiful but I just wanted to give you something to think about.

I think Lacey Mae sound the best :)

My name is actually Lacey Marie but I will worn you my dad always calls me Lacey Mae or (May) however you want to spell it and it drives me insane because when you say it so often it sounds like lazy mae. Just a thought since I've had to hear it for the past 23 years. Also something else to think about a lot of people when meeting your child at school or someday when they will be working will always ask them oh did you say Stacey/Tracey/Kacey which can drive you up the wall. A lot of people including my husband never heard of the name Lacey (Which I find it hard to believe after the Laci Peterson case but who knows) I guess it all depends on where you live.

Don't want you to turn off the name because I honestly love my name and think its beautiful but I just wanted to give you something to think about.

Thank you Hun :) .... I think wer definitely stuck on the Lacey part as we've been calling bump that since 20weeks, it's just the middle name we can't quite figure. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->