sooooo cold !!!

annie1983

Reaction score
I have underactive thyroid and I take 150mcg of thyroxine per day.

I think my pregnancy is messing with my levels as im freezing and that a big indicator of my levels being off !

My radiators are all blasting and the fires in full swing and here I am literally shivering while me oh is sweating his nuts off ! Ohhhh deeaarrrryyy me. POOR HIM !!

I do not have any thyroid issues and was freezing for the first 7 weeks of this pregnancy. It's a common symptom so I hope that is all it is for you.

My body is going in the opposite direction. Got down to 3 degrees C here over the last few days and I'm boiling constantly. No heating on, throwing the quilt off at night and wandering about with no coat. OH thinks I've gone bonkers!

I'm jealous of you wannabe!! The high yesterday was 2C and I've been so cold but we can't afford to blast the heat. :sob: dh calls me a vampire because my hands and feet are always ice!!

I just got my bfp this mirning and i have been freezing its not even that cold here but my feet and hands are ice glad know im not just weird lol

I'm jealous of you wannabe!! The high yesterday was 2C and I've been so cold but we can't afford to blast the heat. :sob: dh calls me a vampire because my hands and feet are always ice!!

I've been FROZEN as well!!! Wearing multiple sweatshirts, with a large sweater on top, as well as sweat pants, slippers and a wool blanket just to watch TV.
I see you're from VT...I was born and raised there! In the North East Kingdom!

I'm frozen too! I was like this at the start of my last pregnancy so must be a symptom! So ironic as third trimester I'm like an oven!!!

Me too! Freezing almost all the time. Can't seem to warm up. My thyroid was a little off too - so on a small dose of levothyroxine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->