Sooooo confused

So sorry Tasha. Would you be able to get a blood test just in case?
I doubt that very much with lockdown etc, I don’t think they would do it even in normal circumstances
Then are still BFP and looking darker than before
not sure, they look about the same to me but it was showing pregnant on the digi and now it’s not which makes me think my levels are dropping. My lh levels are staying about the same, don’t know what that means really. X

I am driving myself crazy. Today’s test look a bit darker, or maybe I’m just wanting it to. I do have cramps today though. Bottom test is today’s

4DA5AF78-EC02-4C01-8D46-9C804B5E5CDD.jpeg

That's definitely darker, I can see that without needing to zoom in :D

That's definitely darker, I can see that without needing to zoom in :D
I thought so but it’s a week tomorrow since I got my first positive, surely it shouldn’t take that long to start to darken. I think I need to stop testing for a few days I’m going crackers

I think you're driving yourself crazy, and I completely understand. It's so frustrating when you can't know definitely. I know some pharmacists offer pregnancy tests, I wonder if you'd feel better if you could get one done by someone else who then told you yes or no?

I think you're driving yourself crazy, and I completely understand. It's so frustrating when you can't know definitely. I know some pharmacists offer pregnancy tests, I wonder if you'd feel better if you could get one done by someone else who then told you yes or no?
I’ve just asked in my boots and it’s not something they do. FRER darker today too. I’m going to not test for a few days I think.

This is the frer I did this morning. Not doing anymore for a few days

339C71E0-EFEF-4A27-A6CC-585C022ACE64.jpeg

Update: had an appt with the midwife today. She has dated me at 7 weeks but all could change at the dating scan. She said the bleeding could just be implantation and not to worry unless I get any pains etc. Still think my lines should be darker but they have decor darkened up.

BD20A35F-09FA-407B-82EC-3EB095ADD238.jpeg

Thank you for the update. So pleased you got to see a midwife, 7 weeks, I hope everything settles down for you now and that you get to relax and enjoy the rest after a worrying start. Xx

I'm glad you saw a midwife. Your lines look great :)

Good luck at your scan hun & congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->