SOOOOO embarassing!!

channy3232

Reaction score
so yesterday I noticed an ingrown pubic hair. Or something. I don't know what it is. It's some kind of bump that hurts if I touch it. And I haven't been trimming for a while as it's hard to do. And because I haven't been trimming and my belly is in the way I can't see what or where it is. So last night I asked hubby to look. It's actually pretty far "in" on the edge of my lip. I warned my husband that being pregnant, the hormones can affect feminine "odors". So he was looking and giggling and then of course we couldn't find it. Next thing I know he starts making this noise and says "I'm sorry honey. It just doesn't smell good". I started laughing at first but then I realized he was laughing at me and practically gagging. Then the laughing turned into crying and I got really embarassed and upset. I know he's my husband but it's still embarassing when someone tells you that you smell bad!! WTF?!? I showered yesterday! LOL

OUCH!!! That's not a fun thing to go through, for sure.

The ingrown hair... hmmm... could have also been a boil. With all the horomones and stuff raging through your body, who knows.

If it comes around again, take a mirror or two, whatever you can do to view it yourself, so as not to subject yourself to your hubby's comments and embarassment and look at it. If it's black with a white head, you have a boil. You will need to see your doctor about this cause I don't know if the medications (over the counter) are safe for pregnancy. If you cannot view it with a mirror, go see your doctor and ask them to check it out. Better to be safe than sorry.

If it's an ingrown hair, get some linseed and make a poultice. It will draw the hair out. This is even safe for use for the boil. But ask your doctor first.

Good luck sweetie.

I tried the mirror thing. Didn't work. LOL I think I need to just shave completely so I can actually SEE my skin.

An ingrown hair will resemble a pimple. A boil does not.
A ingrown hair is sensitive ... a boil is EXTREMELY tender to the touch.

Be careful how you touch it and I wouldn't shave it until you know for sure what it is. You can give yourself a skin infection if you are not careful.

Doesn't hurt that bad so I'm thinking an ingrown hair. I have a MW appt on Wednesday and theyre doing my GBS test so I'll be like yeah while you're down there...LOL

Does sound like an ingrown hair but its better to get it check at your next appointment, take care :hugs: XX

im sorry your hubby was unintentially a jerk! i know how you feel... mine hasnt said anything yet, but i can notice the smell myself... and it is embarrassing and there is NOTHING you can do about it. so just tell him to shut up. lol

and yea, it sound like an ingrown hair... ive had them, but not that far down, just closer to the bikini line... but yea... ive always just picked at them and such... its prob not a very good thing, but mine have always gone away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->