sooooo thirsty!!

wishing4ababy

mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!
Reaction score
since last week my symptoms seemed to be vanishing a little - apart from bbs being really sore and crazy constipation!! But over the weekend i have been soooo thirsty it is untrue!! i wake up in the night wanting a drink too.
Has anyone else had a fresh bout of symptoms at nearly 12 weeks? xxx

I dont know if they are symptoms as such, but I have developed a raging thirst too but I dont fancy anything other than ice cold water to drink! I like coke but it makes me soooo gassy so I'm giving that a miss!

I have also developed insomnia!:hissy: I cant sleep at night for the life of me! 3 nights on the run now, I just feel really uncomfy and my back has started to ache:hissy:

Also, just when I thought my nauseus feeling had subsided, I got up this morning and have felt sick all day...feel really poo today, just wanna cry:cry:

Yes thirst!!!! hit me today i usually hate water but i've been drinking like a fish..which is a good thing because i have cystitus!!! xx

I have mad thirst too and can't get enough of ice cold fresh orange juice and ice cold water.
I have practically gone off my normal cups of tea,just 1 a day now which is not me at all!

me too, just drinking water and ice cold milk, gone right off hot drinks! last week I couldn't face milk tho!?

I have an unquenchable thirst!!! Its my only symptom apart from the odd dizzy spell.

I'm exactly the same - it has to be ice cold! Normally that gives me a headache!!! Only having 1 cup of tea a day now too which is unlike me also!
i am craving fat coke like you wouldn't believe - but have limited myself to 1 can a day - it has to be in a can! It just isn't the same out of a bottle!!! :shrug:
milk and vimto for me...not together though!!!!
xx

i have been really thirsty the last couple of weeks not anything particular any drink will do but it is worse at night. also the insomnia thing i go to sleep really well as i seem to be exhausted but come 3.30 -4 am i am wide awake its so annoying.
xx

I am getting that to, but only 10 weeks! I need everything to be COLD or boiling HOT if its food. I seem to drink about 2 pints in a night as well, and about 5 during the day. If I don't I swell up like a blimp.

I dont know if they are symptoms as such, but I have developed a raging thirst too but I dont fancy anything other than ice cold water to drink! I like coke but it makes me soooo gassy so I'm giving that a miss!

I have also developed insomnia!:hissy: I cant sleep at night for the life of me! 3 nights on the run now, I just feel really uncomfy and my back has started to ache:hissy:

Also, just when I thought my nauseus feeling had subsided, I got up this morning and have felt sick all day...feel really poo today, just wanna cry:cry:

Heh I'm exactly the same.. cannot drink anything but ice cold water (which I'm drinking nonstop which is not like me.. usually I hardly drink at all), can't sleep even though I am sooo tired and I've been a good 10days or so without any MS and today I've had my head down the loo every 5mins and feel by far the worse so far :cry:

Im the same too, I can only drink ice cold water which i usually never drink before, thats the only thing that seems to relieve my thirst.

Ive been VERY thirsty for just over a week now...

oh yes... constipated too xx

OMG this site is amazing!! I have suddenly developed a loving for ice cold water aswell and cannot get enough of it!! I normally just stick to juice but tap water is my best friend now! Even though i'm only 6w 4d i am soooo oexcited!! :D :D :D

I had the same thing happen about a week or two ago. I could not get enough water. I felt like I was so dry in the mouth and needed it so bad. It eased up though

Thats good news that the thirst eases off!! I am getting really hot at night in bed aswell, so that probably doesn't help matters either coz i wake up and i'm sweating all over (lovely, i know!). Is this normal aswell? it feels like a fever!

Thats good news that the thirst eases off!! I am getting really hot at night in bed aswell, so that probably doesn't help matters either coz i wake up and i'm sweating all over (lovely, i know!). Is this normal aswell? it feels like a fever!

I am usually freezing in bed hun - but i am kicking the duvet off me now and waking up either freezing or boiling hot!! it is driving me mad!! my thirst is definitely waking me up in the night - and then it makes me pee!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->