Sophia Grace arrived 03.11.11 via c-section

JJandBellaMum

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone, sorry for late posting of this, just been trying to find the time with a newborn, a 2 year old and a three year old lol :)

As the title says Sophia Grace arrived on 03.11.11 at 09.32am via c-section. She weighed 8lbs 5oz at birth (not the 9lbs they predicted) and is absolutely perfect.

Our c-section was planned (they told me it was my only option due to having 2 previous c-sections) and on the morning of the section date we got to the hospital at about 7:50am and by 8:20am we were getting readyto go down to the theatre.

They took a while to get the epidural in the correct place, about 20minutes, but once it was in, my bottom half went numb pretty much instantly. They then had the task of cutting out all the scar tissue from my last pregnancy (there was a lot apparently) and then at 09:32am out came Sophia Grace making herself heard lol.

sophia.jpg

We stayed in hospital from thursday until saturday afternoon, and by monday morning i was back up and doing the school run. This has definitely been my easiest c-section recovery.

Sophia is now 10 days old, she is brilliant, sleeps, feeds and poops :) She also took to breastfeeding within 15minutes of being rolled into recovery, we couldn't be happier.

https://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/brendagoodmum/baby%20congratulations/babcon.jpg

The moment a child is born,
The mother is also born.
She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never.
A mother is something absolutely new.
:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"