Sore and bruised feeling.

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
My down below feels extremely bruised and sore, it hurts a lot to walk too. Baby is engaged now so I'm wondering if it could be the pressure of his head? Either way, it hurts...ALOT!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Pain relief ideas welcome :thumbup:

For me it doesn't feel bruised jus more like the baby is putting pressure and tryna come out. My pelvis usually feels sore and achy along with the feeling as if its widening out.

Hey not nice at all, bubble baths and extremely slow walking can soothe it x

I've felt like this for a while, I think it's just baby's head pushing down. My first LO was breech so it's been a whole new lovely experience! Hope you don't have to wait too long Hun! At least it's a good sign bubs is nice and low!

Thanks ladies.

Not too bad this morning but I'm sure as the day goes on it will start up again.

Lots of pressure down there though :thumbup:

isnt pregnancy wonderful? haha
I have been feeling the same for a while now too, bubs has been head down for ages but now I am soooo close its almost a nightmare to walk or move my legs much at all. Even wiping after peeing (which happens A LOT) hurts just with the light touch.
I have compared it to being kicked fair in the crotch by someone wearing a heavy steel capped work boot and as hard as they could do it!
OUCH :(

That's exactly how I described it to my OH earlier today. :rofl:

Not long for you at all now :)

Yep I have SPD and have pelvic pain that can be hard to walk. Brutal.
Only relief will come when baby arrives!

sounds like the pressure I've got as well, the bath I took last night helped SO MUCH! and if you have a heating pad that might work too- I have a rice pack that I microwave and omg it does wonders for soreness

Maybe I will give the hot water bottle a go then :)

I'm 38 weeks.

I never thought to try heating my wheat pack and using that! DOH ! :wacko:
Yes i haven't got long to go now- one day apparently! BUT I have had not one BH at all (not now or throughout the pregnancy) so I have no idea when bubs will really be ready. I have an appointment scheduled for the 23rd (check up) which I am hoping not to make!
I can't imagine feeling like this on top of having to chase after a toddler like you do Mummy to be !! this is hard enough! :dohh:

I never thought to try heating my wheat pack and using that! DOH ! :wacko:
Yes i haven't got long to go now- one day apparently! BUT I have had not one BH at all (not now or throughout the pregnancy) so I have no idea when bubs will really be ready. I have an appointment scheduled for the 23rd (check up) which I am hoping not to make!
I can't imagine feeling like this on top of having to chase after a toddler like you do Mummy to be !! this is hard enough! :dohh:

I never had any signs with my first pregnancy and all of a sudden the contractions started, it can't be long for you now :happydance:

oh hun I hope my body works like that too! REALLY want to be home in time for Christmas Day- also dont want bubs to share the (childhood) burden of having their birthday on Christmas Day like myself. I will try to keep positive! :)

that's awesome your bday is on Christmas! Perhaps that is when your LO is waiting to make an appearance ;)

Yes definitely try the rice pack, it is heavenly!

Yes and to top it off this year is my 30th haha. So no party for me! Not that I care at all, I was just hoping bubs wouldn't have to deal with the annoyance of having a Christmas Day birthday too. Sucked being a kid and not having friends remember it/or being available to see me, but I realize either way with a birthday so close to Christmas anyway bubs will probably be lumped with that regardless.
Today is my due date, still not a sign in sight that he/she is ready to meet us! Fx in the next couple of days things start happening :D

Im only 32 weeks but i feel so bruised. My mw said her heads downwards. Probs not as bad as you though because your right near the end.

good luck with everything. I know a couple of times you have helped me n here. Thank you xx

Im only 32 weeks but i feel so bruised. My mw said her heads downwards. Probs not as bad as you though because your right near the end.

good luck with anything. I know a couple of times you have helped me n here. Thank you xx

Your very welcome :hugs:

think I injured myself while excersizing:dohh: and its now developed into spd (my guess)I have not had spd in any of my other pregnancies and I havent seen my midwife yet have an appointment coming up..but the symptoms seem to be the same literally feel like im dying so painful to walk or just move in general turning at nights :( really feel for you all:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->