Sore around bum area...is it nappy rash?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I have noticed when cleaning my bubs the area where the poop comes out it quiet red...

Would it be nappy rash? x

Not usually. If it is inflamed all the time and rough to touch then a bit of, yes. Caitlyn's bum gets iritated quite easy we just put on a bit of sudocrem, i think with her eczema she is more prone to it. She has only had full blown nappy rash once and that was my fault

xx

Iv put sudocrem on him...it is just really red but totally smooth...also his creases are getting sore...so iv put sudocrem inbetween aswell...

I asked the HV and she basically didn't know what to say...x

Doesn't sound like a very helpful Health Visitor . . . If he does not have a red sore bum often it could be teething rash. (Yes it can effect the botty area, poor babes!) The reason I say this as that is the only time Amy gets it and you know that is what it is as she had it really bad before getting her 4 top teeth, so it may just be that. Sudocreme should help, if not try Bepanthan. (SP?)

Hope it gets better soon.x

Tom had really bad nappy rash that made his skin look as if it had been burnt off.. we tried bepanthen and sudocrem to which neither worked..

I swear by vaseline now, it's great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->