Sore bbs after "light period" and EWCM - What is this?

ElizabethK_

Reaction score
Hello there!

I am new here, and I just wanted to ask a question and I do hope someone has been through this before!

Just to give you a little story about me:
DH and I have been TTC#1 for 2 months now. The last period I had was on the 25th of July. I have very irrregular cycles so I never know when I'm O'ing. Last month I used OPKs but never got a positive, but I do also check CP and CP and there was 1-2 days that I had EWCM and CP was high but that was around the 2nd of september..... A really late O?

Anyway, so on the 12th of Septeber I got what I thought was AF, but I didn't a have any PMS. I usually get sore bbs about 10 days before AF and when it does come, I cramp a lot. This time nothing! It lasted 4 days and only on the second one it was heavy-ish and I needed a pad, but even then it only left a small line (i know TMI). Nothing too much.

Everything fine up until now, but the strange thing is that as soon as bleeding stopped, my bbs started getting sore. Not so much that I can't touch them, but enough to hurt when fabric brushes over them or such. Now I've got myself thinking this is implantation bleeding?

I know I can't test untill about a week after the bleeding stops, and the suspense is killing me!

The last straw to this strange situation is that yesterday and today I have EWCM! I was really surpised to see that! CP is medium to low position and seems closed, so that can't be ovulation!

What's going on? Anyone had this? Could this be the month for me???:brat:

Oh I forgot to say that because of the EWCM i decided to do an OPK just in case and it wasn't a positive, but there was a line and you don't have to squint to see it? Could this have anything to do with pregnancy?

I plan on testing on Sunday.... I hope I last till then!

I had a positive opk 3 days before I got a BFP on a hpt with my DS. It sounds promising. I didn't have any spotting until week 5-7 with my DS, so it was really late implantation bleeding for me. I am on the same boat as you, I have really irregular periods; I basically seem to average one period every other month and my last period was 8/8 and I've been using opks for over a month now and have gotten very weird results. I believe a positive opk is ONLY if the color of the test line is the same color as the CONTROL line. If they aren't the same color, it's a negative even if there's a line in the test panel. I would still be dtd just to cover your bases in case you're ovulating now. When I conceived my son, I ovulated late AND implanted late. I didn't get a BFP until 10 days past missing my next expected period. Best of luck! It's never too late for us irregular girls ;)

Congatulations on your BFP!!! And it is very good for me to read that someone with irregular periods has succeded in TTC!!!

I'll update, once I test. Keeping fingers crossed!!!

If anyone else has been the same let me know!! I'll feel much better!!!

Hi all
could rele do with some advice...I usally have my period around the 19th/20th of each month but this month it came 5 days early and only lasted one day at a medium flow.have been having the few early pregnancy symptoms like headache,frequently needin the loo minor sickness feeling, eating alot more , extreme tiredness, lower abdominal cramps and in my uterus im sure I can feel a tingling in my tummy my emotions r everwere atm got alot goin on rele lol but my period was due yesterday and didnt turn up so I took a clear blue pregnancy test which came back negative agen no sign of period today but still feeling these symptoms can enyone give me advice I never felt non of this with my son befor I found out. Any advice would b rele appreciated

Just to let you all know I took a HPT today and it was BFN.....

I'm starting to lose hope and think that this is just my stupid cycle going bonkers again.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->