sore boobs..

MrsLemon

Reaction score
does anybody else have soreness that comes and goes .. my boobs were so sore last night but there not so bad this morning

but obviously being pregnant for the first time I`m petrified this isn`t a good sign.

I am having the same thing! At night my boobs hurt heaps but other times they aren't too bad!? So strange!

All my symptoms seem to come and go. My boobs will be so sore 1 minute the next there not as sore xx

Yep sometimes mine hurt like anything and other times I really have to poke them to feel any sort of ache. x

I don't notice mine unless there is some sort of impact, but I find myself checking randomly. But I also noticed it a few days ago when I did a short run, not pleasant.

Sometimes mine hurt and other times they don't. They mostly hurt when I first wake up.

Mine were hurting which was ok...but this week they are also itching like CRAZY and keeping me up and it's painful to scratch them! After being up half the night, I googled around found out something called Lansinoh is recommended. I went first thing this morning to cvs and bought it. I have to say, it's really REALLY helped the itch - so if anyone else gets the itching added to the pain, I wanted to pass along a possible solution.

when everyone says sore boobs what do you mean? i know that might sound stupid but my boobs arn't really sore but my nipples are sort of tingling, does anyone else have that?

I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow, and up until this past Monday I has sore nips. Nothing else on the bbs were sore, just the nips. But that suddenly all disappeared over night. Makes me worried.

I definitely have some better days than others. Sometimes they hurt like crazy, and other times it isn't too bad. I think it depends on if I slept on my stomach and squished them all night, and what bra I wear, and just those crazy hormones. I think it is normal to have varying amounts of soreness. I am always grateful when they don't hurt as much!

I've only had a couple of days when they've really hurt, like in bed with the duvet over my boobs and if dh moves they hurt.... Now I notice them only if I'm holding something and it touches my boob, or if I prod them....

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"