Sore Breasts BEFORE Ovulation?

hopefulwishin

Reaction score
Has any ladies here had sore breasts a day or two before ovulation?

I noticed today that my CP is very high and feels open. Today is day 12 for me. My cycles are usually 30 days. As the day went on, I noticed my nipples and around the edges of my breasts are kind of sore.

Just wondering if this is something normal to experience before Ovulation occurs?

Thanks! :flower:

Oh me me!!! Lol, they get very tender the day before O and remain that way till about 4-5dpo, mine actually get very tender, to the point that they keep me up at night, but this month I took Soy and NO SORE BOOBS!!! It was like a dream!! :)

I was wondering too. I expect to ovulate any day now and yesterday I noticed I am a wee bit tender. I wasnt sure if it was normal or just me.

I just noticed this today. I kind of wondered if I was going to even ovulate at all! I normally get the EWCM around a few days before I ovulate, and this time I havnt got a whole bunch like I normally do. Now that could all change within the next couple of days. Im seeing the tender breasts and nipples, and my CP is very high!

ME!! Mine have been sooooo sore the past few days and even more so today (pretty sure it's o day). I think soy is making me get these real strong o pains and sore breasts. I hate it but as long as it'll get me a bfp I don't mind :)

Today is cycle day 13 for me, and the tenderness had gotten a tad bit worse, I noticed it more this morning. I will have to see how the next few days go and see what this brings for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->