sore bump

h2407

Reaction score
Recently my bump has been really sore in spot. Initially it was just when i touched it and was just now and then but lately it has got worse and i dont have to touch it to feel it. It isn't a sharp pain or anything, just like a bruised sore feeling.

Has anyone else had this??

I had a really sore bit just to the right of my belly button. I mentioned it to mw and she asked if I could have overdone things... We were in the middle of redecorating the whole of our downstairs and had been up really late every night trying to get everything finished. Is there any way you might have done a little too much? X

yeah mine is around that place too. No i don't think i have done too much- my work doesnt involve moving around (sat at desk all day) and at home my husband does most things for me! I wonder what it could be. I did read online that it could be either just my muscles and skin stretching or if the baby is kicking in one particular place it could be making it sore.

I am seeing my midwife next week so will ask her then- it was quite painful yesterday when i got home from work :(

Hi
I'm really sorry and I really don't want to scare you but from what I've read this can be a sign of placental abruption. https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a1024974/placental-abruption.
The chances are that its not and it just a muscle pulled but just want to make you aware so you can be vigilant.
Contact your midwife if you have any doubts cause always better to be safe.

Just mention it to your mw - mine was really sore to touch and I think I just pulled something. It is fine now :) I wasn't even doing much with the redecorating - hubby did it all! X

I've just called the hopsital and told them- they think it might just be muscular as i have had the pain now for over a week and if it was something more severe they think it would have got worse, but have asked me to take some paracetamol and give it 2 hours. If it eases the soreness then they say its just a muscle but if it doesn't help then to call back... just taken some now so fingers crossed it goes away! Thanks for your help

mine is like that too. I am sore close to the top of my bump. I sat on my couch this morning with an ice pack on it before going in to work. I had the same issue with my first pregnancy. I am sore from just stretching. The babes are going through massive growth spurts right now, and our bumps are stretching hard core. so it could be that, or you pulled a muscle, maybe by turning over in your sleep from side to side.

I had this at the begging of the week, my bump felt bruised along my knicker line, seems to have disappeared now though, I thought I'd either done to much or baby had been battering my insides :lol:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->