sore, dry and itchy skin on eyelids and under eyes-what's causing it?

porkypig

Reaction score
for the past week or so ive had sore, dry and itchy skin on myeyelids and around my eyes, i usually use tesco's wipe to remove my make up and they changed them so i thought it could have been this, but i bought some differnt ones and they are the same, if not worse. What could be causing this?? I cant even apply my make up as it looks all cracky and horrible; please help :cry::cry:

Hav u ever suffered from eczema? I know a few people who get patches of it on their eyelids?? I think try a plain moisturiser like Aqueous cream, as anything else might have things like perfumes or additives that could make the problem worse, if that doesnt help after a day or two then go to the GP hun x Hope it gets better soon!

my sons got excema and ive been putting his cream on but its just not going away. thanks for replying hun xx

Could be eczema, go and see your gp. My eczema is so bad now I'm pregnant, never used to get it on my eyelids, now it flares up a lot and is so itchy. I use Doublebase emollient on them, it seems to help, and don't put any mascara on. For make up remover I find Boots no 7 very good, it's kind of oily and works well. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->