Sore nipples on day of positive OPK?!?

StaceyKor

Mummy to 2 princesses x
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I got a positive OPK test today at 11am and suddenly at around 8pm i started to get really sore nipples and tender breasts. I couldnt wear a bra and it actually hurts if clothing touches. This is my 2nd month off the pill and i was TTC daughter for 18 months. I've never had this before in all the time i was TTC before. Never even really had sore breasts in pregnancy. Its odd for me!! Has anyone else experienced this? I'm on cd16 now x

Yes! I had sensitive nipples a few months ago the day I had positive opk. I always get sore boobs before AF but this was unusual for me. Since then i have noticed I do get sore nipples after ov and leading up to AF but not the same every month.!

Mine were super sore from about the day I was supposed to ovulate to 9 days later (never hurt during regular cycles). Took a test days before I was due aand got a bright positive even through it was late at night. Good luck! :hugs:

And I was also on my second month off the pill! :haha:

Thanks ladies, was beginning to think something was wrong. OPK is even more positive today so i assume I'll ovulate this evening. Nipples are still really sore so i think it must be a hormone thing. Baby dust to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->