Sore stomach sides after waking up !!

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

From past few days, i have some pain in my stomach (on the side, where i slept) when i wake up.
This pain goes away in half n hr and pain is always on the side where i slept.
I try not to put pressure on my tummy while sleeping but While sleeping I end up putting my weight on my tummy sides. I hope this is not harming my baby in anyways (like i'm not pushing umbilical cord or baby).
Any suggestions are welcomed !!

It happens to me also. Have you tried a pillow under your bump for support? I have to do this and it seems to help.

I tend to put a small pillow under my bump. It doesn't always stay there.. I think I must move around in my sleep a lot lol but might be worth a try? You aren't harming baby..it just sounds like one of those things. If you were harming baby, the body usually gives major signs and would probably wake you up. I think it sounds like if I lay on my arm for a long period of time, it tends to ache in the morning. It could also be that baby likes to kick you on the side you are sleeping on at night making it more sore. Baby girl likes to do that to me when I lie down on my side lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->