Sore :(

chicksy

Reaction score
Ok so my last day of my period was Friday so just under a week ago will someone please explain why oh why my boobies are still so sore and tender :blush:

Ok so my last day of my period was Friday so just under a week ago will someone please explain why oh why my boobies are still so sore and tender :blush:

I have the same problem.my periods finished saturday and all now my breasts are sore,hurting and tingling.I don't know why.

Im glad Im not the only one! I have never had this before......or maybe it was because I was never paying that much attention to it before?!?! :lol: They also feel very full lol! I know I cant be pregnant yet. I just wish DH what stop touching them :grr:

Im glad Im not the only one! I have never had this before......or maybe it was because I was never paying that much attention to it before?!?! :lol: They also feel very full lol! I know I cant be pregnant yet. I just wish DH what stop touching them :grr:

Well last month i had the same feelings all except for the tingling.But the real confusing part is that i had a faint positive on a HPT a week after AF and then took another and it was negative.I went 2 the doc & she confirmed that i wasn't pregnant.Up 2 now i don't know what happened.I am trying 2 4get about it cuz i cant understand it.Being pregnant and having a period just seems so crazy.I've heard of it happening but i'm not convinced.

Wow that is confusing! I had a massive bleed last week...sorry TMI so Im convinced there be no baby yet but maybe I will do a HPT anyhows as I have loads of cheapies!

I know exactly how you feel too.

This is only my 3rd month trying to conceive and about 4 days before O my boobs grew huge and were really painful....so painful it hurt when we were bding. :rofl:

I thought this was a sign of being pg......but it wasn't to be. The tenderness lasted until af arrived on Monday, now all pain is gone.

I guess being on BCP masked these feelings. :dohh:

Just done a test lol and as I thought it was negative. So hopefully like you Tinylo Im getting ready to ovulate fingers crossed! I will carry pn with all the :sex: just no more touching the BBs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->