• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sorry a very 'me me me' post

Shell'sAngels

Reaction score
Im just feeling so down:cry:

Someone up there really dont like me too much right now! they first took my baby boy from me 4 months ago and had to say my goodbyes as i held him born sleeping, and now there not allowing me to get pregnant, ok i know what your thinking , its only been 4 months (we started ttc almost immediately after) but my god it feels like 4 years cuse i carried him so far and didnt take him home... and now im sat here knowing af is preparing with a big fat negative again and desperate to just fill that void.

I hope you dont mind i just needed to rant. i just cant ever seeing it happen again! and i gotta go see my new baby niece tomorrow (she arrived friday) and altho im gonna love newborn cuddles i know its gonna be tough, cuse it should have been me next to go in labour :growlmad:

Thanks for listening x

:hugs: im so sorry 4 ur loss, i cant begin 2 imagine what u have been through xxx u r so brave and soon ur lil baby Lucas will send u a little bean wen ur body is ready, u have been thru alot xxx
i mc at 13 weeks and ive been tryin for 6 months, not much time compared 2 what u went thru but ur body does need time to get back to normal, i do hope its soon 4 u chickxxxx

I'm so sorry you lost your baby... you are being "me me me" at all. We all need to vent sometimes! :hugs:

thanks girls

GemGem i had a spell casting too... posted over on spellbound babies.... lets hope it works for us both soon x

Oh Shell, no wonder you feel like you do, can't imagine how heartbreaking it must be to lose a baby. I've had 2 early losses which was bad enough. Be kind to yourself xx

Giving you loads of hugs.
Stay strong gorgeous.
:hugs:
x

:friends:

aw hunny I'm sorry you're feeling so low :cry:

I know you will get your BFP soon and I pray for a happy and healthy 9 months for you when you do.

Please know that I am here for you if you need to talk / vent / cry.........

BIG :hug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwee shell's i'm so sorry for your loss..:hugs: i know it doesnt necassarly make it better or easier by any means but just know there are alot of people here for you! i personally have never experienced this but my heart goes out to everyone who has had to suffer with this undescribable pain..

chin up hun! your not out till the evil one actually shows up!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->