Sorry ... another temping question

amslou

TTC No2
Reaction score
my temperature has been exactly the same every single day when i have taken it so far. Is this normal?

I would have thought you would get some slight variations on it? Wondering if my thermometer is dud? (although i have used two and they both give the same result)

hmmm - very interesting! which cycle day are you on hon? how many days have you had the same temp? :hug:

dont think it matters hun, if ur b4 O then aslong as after O ur temps rise,then at least uv a O pattern...if ur after O then they will either rise if ur pg or fall if u get af, good luck hun xx

I have absolutely no idea where i am in my cycle. Had some spotting yesterday and thought the :witch: would be here today but nothing. I think i am after ov but i really dont know. i figured if i started now and my temp shot up then i would know where i was up to, also it takes me a long time to get in the habbit of these things.

Oh just noticed i made a spelling mistake on my title it should be temping question not tempting question. I am so dumb at times.

hey amslou - you're not dumb! we all make little typos all the time!

It think it is great that you have started taking your BBT. If you think that AF might be here any day - you will likely see your BBT drop when she comes. (unless you get your :bfp:!)
Then next month, you can start taking your temps from CD1. That will give you a better idea of your whole cycle. Usually your temps are lower before O - and then higher after O - til AF comes and your cycle starts again. You can enter your temps and learn more about charting on fertilityfriend.com. Good luck babe! :hug:

I think I might actually be on my way to ov.

Yesterday had brown creamy cm today i have watery cm with a slight pink twinge. checked my cervix location and its really high and seems soft cant tell if its open or not.

I didnt get a withdrawl bleed when i stopped taking my pill (pop) and we bd last night. normally if :witch:was on its way would have seen her face now after bd. is it possible i could ov anyway? What should i expect to see now? a dip and then a rise? sorry so many questions here but i havent actually ov in years being on the pill so dunno what to expect.

Hi love - can you remember (even approximately) what date your last period started on? :hug:

havent had one in a long time with being on pop - no breaks so body was left to its own devices. Think if i worked things out right and take into consideration i was on antibiotics a few weeks ago I actually might be due to ov in the next few days but no way to be sure. been temping for about 10 days and its been 36.7 every single day.

sorry hon - being on pop? not sure what that means :blush:

I think you should :test: just to rule that out - keep temping, and this way you will learn more about what is normal for you.

Good luck babe :hug:

progesterone only pill or mini pill namely the dreaded Cerazette. I took them everyday without the 7 day break.

Think you may be right. Might get opk or something tonight just to see what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->