Sorry, Cervix Question

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
hello :D

i always track my cervix position, and i ovulated almost a week ago but my cervix has not come back down and is still very soft, does anyone know of a reason this could be? is it pregnancy? or am i being silly :S

Are you checking it at the same time every day?

Last month mine stayed high and soft until AF came. This month it dropped instantly and is already harder and i'm due on Sat. I don't think it's an accurate way to tell if you're pregnant unfortunately.

Are you checking it at the same time every day?

Last month mine stayed high and soft until AF came. This month it dropped instantly and is already harder and i'm due on Sat. I don't think it's an accurate way to tell if you're pregnant unfortunately.

yeh, i check it 3 times a day, at 9.30, 7, and 12.

that's a shame, thank you for replying

Mine stayed high and soft until I was 11 dpo. It came down a little yesterday and is still half way and I'm 13 dpo. AF is due any day now. I have read that checking your cervix is only good for determining ovulation, not pregnancy.

I agree from the research i have done thankfully cervical position, feel and cervical mucus doesn't mean anything past ovulation.

well then you wouldn't worry if your cervix wasn't a certain way at a certain time. everyone's cervix is different and changes in pregnancy at different rates.
So i think it is a good thing (in my opinion) that cervical position ect doesn't really mean you are or your not that early on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->