Sorry for tmi but scared :(

luckynumber3

mum of 1 plus baking :)
Reaction score
Hi ladi, I'm so frightened :( I went to te loo just now and there was a red/ brown patch in my knickers. Also when I wiped. Has anyone else had this? Is it ok? I don't have any pain xx

If it's not accompanied by lower back pain and cramps I'd say you were ok! I had some spotting at 12 weeks and I found out I had a subchorionic hemorrhage but was very tiny. It's more common than you think and can cause bleeding. Another thing is it's very very common to have a low lying placenta in early preg because it hasn't migrated up yet. As the baby bounces on the placenta it can cause a small bleed.

Relax, stay hydrated and rest! If you have questions I am here. Remember- bleeding in the first trimester is very common. If it continues talk to your doctor, if accompanied with bad cramps I suggest a er trip that way a scan can be done to check!

Thank you x progression since I had blood running down my legs felt very wet down ther. Again tmi sorry but was quite stretchy looking. Tummy feelsweird :( xx

No worries nothing is tmi in pregnancy lol. The blood was stretchy or like cervical mucus?

Didn't want to read and run, just wanted to say that I hope everything works out ok for you :hugs:

its was stretchy, i dont think it was clots but there was clumpy bits also. I have a scan tomorrow im so scared :( xx

its good news that u have a scan tommorw, i was going to suggest docs .. seen lots of ladies with spotting on here, i had it with my son..hes now 4 years old xxx sending lots of love

didn't want to read and run, will keep everything crossed that the scan goes well tomorrow, and hope everything is ok xx:hugs:

My friend had this a few weeks ago and she was ten weeks pregnant an awful lot of blood and what seemed to be clots however no pain had a scan the next day and baby was fine doctor couldn't explain where the bleed came from she is now fifteen weeks along thinking of u tomorrow

Sending you :hugs: hunni. Hope it all goes ok tomorow.xx

Thankyou for the hugs everybody, they mean so to much to me, internet or
Not! So Thankyou x I have first proper midwife app tomorrow in the morning and the scan is at 2.30. Hopefully I will be posting good news xx

I had quite a bit of random bleeding through my first pregnancy but everything was fine.

Hope the scan goes ok x

Always so scary, but im sure everything will be just fine hun. Bean getting reeaalll settled!... Good luck tomorrow x

Please let us know how it went, have been thinking of you today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->