sorry if this is TMI ...

lauralora

Reaction score
yess im here with another question lol

last night me and my bf had sex, and i no afterwards i usually leak bits of semen when i stand up and walk around till i shower, with it being christmas night we fell asleep straight after so i didnt shower but i did go to the bathroom once to have a good wipe lol (really sorry if this is makin you feel sick) .... but then this morning when i started walking about some clear 'stuff' came out of me, im really worried im leaking fluid, but at the same time im thinking its his semem.... we walked into town to do our crimbo shoppin and i felt a little more, hadnt had any since, im really hoping its just because i had sex and didnt shower straight after, what you think ladies?

ive had cramps aswell for the past 2 days, but ive also had these on and off since i was pregnant and doctor says its stretchin and only worrying if bleeding.
xxx

I didnt want to read and run but I cant help you out with this one hun, my bf will not hae sex with my hes scared!!!!!!!!!! but thought id comment to get your question back up on top so others may be able to help.

hope you get an answer that helps x

I think this could be the seamen. Ive had this before like you say usually after sex when i go clean up it kind of comes out but there have been times when i've fallen asleep then the next day it tends to leak out! I dont think its anything to worry about but maybe just ask your midwife if you are worried about it? :) x

Hun i just think it was the "remains" of him to be honest. I wouldnt worry about it, i tend to get that now and again, x but if you worried at all, when your next booked in at midwife or docs ask them, x

thanks girls, its such an embarrasing question but i just needed to check, i am going to check with midwife to make sure everythings ok .... do you think its ok to be having cramps still? i get a few pains in my hips, then a few crampy feelings in lower abdomen, and some in my vagina area and even bum lol x

thanks girls, its such an embarrasing question but i just needed to check, i am going to check with midwife to make sure everythings ok .... do you think its ok to be having cramps still? i get a few pains in my hips, then a few crampy feelings in lower abdomen, and some in my vagina area and even bum lol x

Yeh ask your midwife to put your mind at rest. I think cramps are normal at this stage. I remember getting shooting pains etc and mild cramps. I think its just your uterus stretching making room for bubs! :) x

Everything you've mentioned sounds totally normal to me. I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and still getting occasional cramps and my right hip is very sore today! This whole pregnancy thing is making me feel old :)

When we were TTC I would find that it could take hours for the semen to come out. I would have to wear panytliners the next day, because I might have some leak out after lunch :shock: I don't think the guys realise how gross it is, but hey!

So what I'm trying to say is, if you don't shower after sex, it's perfectly normal for it to come back out hours later.

My vag seems to cling onto DH's semen more now... We had sex a few weeks ago and I went to the toilet and got some out...not as much as I was expecting (DH has a lot of cum!!!) well I walked around all of the next day and then that evening I felt something coming out...Went to the loo and my knickers were full of DH's cum from the night before :dohh: AND more came out in the toilet and later on!!!! OMG!!!!!! :lol: Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, it is possible and I think that's probably all it was...

Otherwise, since I've been pregnant, I get days where I just suddenly get really lubey (happened today actually....) and it comes out in bucketloads!! :lol: So it could be your own 'liquids'...

xx

hun its totally normal...im the same as you n always had a shower after the deed, until we were ttc n id lay there for hours normally falling asleep...id get up to go to the loo in the morning n have to run to wipe my thighs!! lol As weird as it sound i knew exactly when i concevied baby G and this bubs as in the morning there was absolutely nothing running down my legs! lol totally normal hun! How exciting is it being in 2nd tri btw?!?!?!?! lol xx

Sounds totally normal :) I'd say its either dh's semen or your own lubricant fluids. I've had it happen as well.

hun its totally normal...im the same as you n always had a shower after the deed, until we were ttc n id lay there for hours normally falling asleep...id get up to go to the loo in the morning n have to run to wipe my thighs!! lol As weird as it sound i knew exactly when i concevied baby G and this bubs as in the morning there was absolutely nothing running down my legs! lol totally normal hun! How exciting is it being in 2nd tri btw?!?!?!?! lol xx

its amazing !!! :D and im glad to have a famaliar face here aswell :) congrats on making it to second tri :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->