sorry if TMI - but the matter of BJs and ttc

Xanthe

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I 'm sure I read somemwhere that blow jobs are a nono if TTC because of the effect of saliva.

Surely this can't be true? - I'm sure that many pregancies have been conceived on that "sequence of events"!!!:rofl:

Anny opinons would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Xanthe

XXXX

I heard that too.......it can kill sperm or something....be gd to find out

I think it depends on what shcool of thought you decide you want to follow. There is the Tony Wechsler type that seem to think practically everything is wrong and you should only drink filtered water and eat raw organic veg and have sex 3 times a day after which you should stand on your head. Yes, im exaggarating- but not by much.

I think you are probably right and i certainly didnt follow any rules last time i got pg :)

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle and only you can decide what will work for you and how far you are comfortable going. I personally dont think a bit of oral is gonna do too much harm. i would however stay away from lubricants-expect for preeseed. But again-thats just me! :)

Good luck, hun! :)

ok, saliva is apparently not sperm friendly but as i said above, you can either take it with a grain of salt or go full out, if you decide to go down this route, lol! :) To each his own- i say!

omg i hope not!! ive heard salvia is un-sperm friendly but them surley not a little on fella todger! i mean it aint touchin the sperm is it !

I thought this was silly too - but did some research. Spit is a no no and is not sperm friendly. Perhaps BJ's should be saved for :witch: times and your 2WW! Ha. My husband does NOT agree with this-but when I showed the information to him, he reluctantly agreed. Ha. Good luck!!

Ok my first thought was surely it would take ALOT of saliva and my second thought was, do people really drool that much going down? :D :blush:

As i thought this is a bit extreme i did some digging and found this. HA!! Lol!!

Dr. Amos: I can't see a medical reason why you should not have oral sex. While saliva is not good for sperms, it's unlikely that as long as he ejaculates inside your vagina that it would prevent you from getting pregnant.

I KNEW IT! :rofl:

I'd have to agree with Omi. After getting pounded for 15-30 minutes, Im sure that you've kinda pushed all of the saliva out of the way, if you gave a BJ beforehand. My husband goes down on me a lot...and he certainly went down on me the night we conceived Michael.

Yeah, this is the crappiest part of TTC for us. We're using Pre right now since it's sperm-friendly, but that stuff gets dry FAST! There's so much mixed info out there...you find things that support both ways, so I don't know. We're avoiding it just in case. Gives us something to look forward to during that 2 week wait! =)

well im not a drooler anyways,and anyways id feel a little selfish ! i dont do it all the time, but defo av b4 O, no im not bothered bout this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->