Sorry it's late - My birth story...Yellow turned to Pink!!!

Awwww I've been checking daily for this update Hun and I must say uve scared the crap out of me lol congratulations mummy,Ella is stunning xx

Aw thanks hun. I don't mean to scare you sorry lol!

Yep, I had the worse pregnancy at the beginning...MS and Hyperemesis....then have the worst delivery, not natural. Still sore but getting there slowly. Can't believe where the time goes xxx. How are you anyway? xxx

I'm good thanks Hun,can't wait for my big day but feels like forever away.it only scared my coz I'm petrified of being at home in labour and not knowing baby has cord around her neck  pleased ur getting there babe,were u in hospital long? Xx

Congratulations! She is beautiful, thanks for sharing, its good to read these stories and know that you are ok! :) xx

aww sounds like you had a time of it. So glad you are both ok. Massive congrats! She's beautiful! xx

Sounds like quite an ordeal! Congrats, she's beautiful! :)

Congratulations on your little girl-shes beautiful

Awwww I've been checking daily for this update Hun and I must say uve scared the crap out of me lol congratulations mummy,Ella is stunning xx

Aw thanks hun. I don't mean to scare you sorry lol!

Yep, I had the worse pregnancy at the beginning...MS and Hyperemesis....then have the worst delivery, not natural. Still sore but getting there slowly. Can't believe where the time goes xxx. How are you anyway? xxx

I'm good thanks Hun,can't wait for my big day but feels like forever away.it only scared my coz I'm petrified of being at home in labour and not knowing baby has cord around her neck  pleased ur getting there babe,were u in hospital long? Xx[/QUOTE

Thank you ladies for the well wishes. At three weeks old, time has flown by.

I was in hospital for three days which was hard at times, especially seeing the natural birth ladies going in and out before me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->