Sorry poss TMI

tinkerbelle2

Mummy & a loss May2011
Reaction score
Is this the start of af? 2 weeks ago, I wiped when I went to the loo, 2 very tiny pink streaks, then nothing, gutted after hoping it was af, I thought nothing more of it
Monday night I had very heavy stomach ache, then yesterday I went loo wiped and had a load CM and brown streaks, it happened again an hour later, yet since nothing more,
Would/could this be the start of AF or has any one had any similar experiences?
Its starting to really frustrate me now, I am wearing a pad all time coz scared its going to start when I am out one day!!! :dohh:

i normally get the brown stuff at end of my period, but my 2nd AF after loosing charlie it began with brown stuff then few days later it went red.... xxx

i always get the brown blood at the begining and end of af.

I still have it with streaks of blood, but its not every toilet visit, so frustrating now :( Its really getting to me, and so many people round me are pregnant, we would have been due round the same time, its breaking my heart :(

my due date is tomorrow and all my friends etc are due few weeks after me and now they get there babies and i dont so i know how you feel :( big hugs xxxxx

lol ohh ok everyone uses all these abbreviations I am still tryna get the hang of them..

lol... there is a page in the help section with a list of lots of abbreviations.. i still refer back to it sometimes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->