Sorry, silly question but....

Clareybeary

Pregnant #1
Reaction score
When do I begin testing in my cycle? I have ordered a Clearblue digital ovulation test kit (with 20 sticks), the one that shows you a smiley face when you ovulate. It should come at the start of next week and I began my cycle last Weds so by Monday will be on CD6. Do I start from then or wait until about CD10? Sorry, this is only my 2nd month trying!!!!

if there is 20 sticks its enough for the whole months so start testing as soon as you get them... I just used them for the first time this month.. just got my smiley face today.. so nice to have seen it.. goodluck!

Hi hun, i started testing from CD3 lol just because i didnt want to miss it, but they were ICs so i had loads of em xx

Thanks girls!

I am not expecting to ovulate until about CD17 so I should be fine. That's if last month is anything to go by!!!!

FXd for you, i was testing about 3 times a day, and i think it was my positive on CD 18, looked pretty positive to me....so hoping i catch it this month :) good luck xx

If you have a normal 28 day cycle they say to start testing from cycle day 11 but cause I buy the ic's I test from when AF finishes so I don't miss it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->