sorry tmi alert-cm

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
i apologize in advance...

on sunday and yesterday my cm was like a yellowly colour and was like jelly,today there doesnt seem to be much there,it was a whitey colour earlier but doesnt seem do be anything there now.

just wondering if any other ladies have experienced this?does it mean anything and is it normal?

Didn't want to read and run... Do you feel itchy or uncomfortable down there? Is it smelly? If not, I wouldn't think its anything to worry about, but I don't have any experience of that myself xx

Hey yeah i have had that a few times but it went away within a few days, i think its a slight case of thrush.... can be casued by anything from washng your pants in fabric softener to the shower gel you use or coloured toilet paper...... nothing to worry about but if it gets worse or you get really itchy i would go to the doc and they will give you tablets to clear it up!!!! :blush:

Think most women get it at some stage!!

hope this helps!.

Didn't want to read and run... Do you feel itchy or uncomfortable down there? Is it smelly? If not, I wouldn't think its anything to worry about, but I don't have any experience of that myself xx

no not itchy or uncomfortable or smelly,seems to have gone away,

Hey yeah i have had that a few times but it went away within a few days, i think its a slight case of thrush.... can be casued by anything from washng your pants in fabric softener to the shower gel you use or coloured toilet paper...... nothing to worry about but if it gets worse or you get really itchy i would go to the doc and they will give you tablets to clear it up!!!! :blush:

Think most women get it at some stage!!

hope this helps!.

seems to have gone.have had thrush before-so not nice:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back