sorry tmi but diarrhea and cramps very painful 35 weeks

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
Anyone else have or had this? It's been going on a lot since I was 15ish weeks so basically since I started to show. Feels like there's just no space anywhere for wind to move round lol! But recently it's excruciating and then diarrhoea sorry gross I know but its really starting to get me down. it comes on so fast I don't have a chance to take pain relief and earlier I felt terrified that I was going to start labouring although I know it's trapped wind! But it's agony and I feel sick with it as well. I've never had anything like this before being pregnant or with previous pregs so not sure why it's a problem this time. It's getting me down. I thought I was gonna pass out earlier in the bath whenit came on it was pretty scary.

Idk how common that is. But I know you need to drink lots of water to re-hydrate. You will cramp a ton with watery stools. You could talk to your doc about imodium or something safe to take to stop it. Your poor bum has got to be sore!! I hoPe you feel better really soon!

Lol it's not so much a sore bum haha. Its the cramping that is just excruciating pain. I guess it's just normal Because I guess when you're pregnant the baby puts restriction on digestion. Just another lovely aspect to pregnancy then!

Definitely see if your doctor or midwife can do anything to help you. Plus lots and lots of water :)

Anyone else have or had this? It's been going on a lot since I was 15ish weeks so basically since I started to show. Feels like there's just no space anywhere for wind to move round lol! But recently it's excruciating and then diarrhoea sorry gross I know but its really starting to get me down. it comes on so fast I don't have a chance to take pain relief and earlier I felt terrified that I was going to start labouring although I know it's trapped wind! But it's agony and I feel sick with it as well. I've never had anything like this before being pregnant or with previous pregs so not sure why it's a problem this time. It's getting me down. I thought I was gonna pass out earlier in the bath whenit came on it was pretty scary.

Speaking from someone that has digestive issues, the whole feeling like your going to pass out sounds like IBS. I developed that during my last pregnancy and it never went away. From then on everytime my period is close i have a 1 day out of the month where i have horrible gas, stomach cramps and diarrhea where I feel like I'm going to pass out while sitting on the toilet. The pain literally feels worse than any of my labor pains. I found that certain foods like bread and ranch dressing triggers mine. This pregnancy, I haven't had the once a month horrible gas, cramps and diarrhea, but a month ago I had it for 2 weeks straight. It was awful. I missed my college classes because it would hit so fast. I choked it up to be a virus even though my 3 children nor husband every "caught" it. I suggest paying attention to what you eat and see if you notice a pattern in a certain food.

Yes amas I was thinking it sounded like ibs! I have also been very stressed out this pregnancy so makes sense. I will try not to worry too much and just remember it may still pass after pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->