Sorry TMI but...

LadyBelle

Mommy to Emerson
Reaction score
I haven't tested yet because AF isn't due for another day or two but my stomach has been crampy for the last couple of days and I've had a couple bouts with loose stools. I don't remember this being a symptom with my first. Have any of you dealt with this early on?

I did with my first, also did with this one, just thought it was my ibs playing up though, but when it happened 3 days in a row and I was already late it got me thinking I wasn't just late, even at that point tests were still coming out negative. got my positive when AF was 6 days late.

I get it anyways before af but yes I've had it quite a bit so far,

Yes its usually a sign for me around implantation.

Thanks ladies! I didn't have much morning sickness with my first but I do remember a little diarrhea later in my pregnancy. Right now I'm just trying to determine if I have a slight stomach bug or a possible baby bug. The cramping is pretty intermittent.

I was really bad that's what made me test again (had a bfn the day before and promised oh I would not test until af was due) that's when I got my bfp! Had it for about 4 days x

Oh it was a sign for me this time! 10dpo I had diarrhea morning and evening. Then the evening of 11dpo I had it so bad I knew something was up. Tested in the morning (12dpo) and got my BFP! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->