Sorry TMI.

M

MummyNash

I had a baby 4weeks ago tomorrow but just over the past week or so when i go to the toilet to poo it is excruciatingly painful i dread having to go, also there is bright red blood sometimes more than other times. Then it hurts for about half an hour after. Has anyone else had this problem? Im abit embarrassed to go to the doctors. =( Before i got pregnant it hurt to poo aswell, i sort of convinced myself that it was anal fissures and i have had them for as long as i can remember and i just put up with the pain but now it is a pain i cant deal with and think i need the epidural again hee!! i have just been to worried to get them checked. Is there any chance they could of got worse due to pushing out my baby?

Sorry TMI but i didnt know who to talk to =(

Hi, it could be piles? I didn't have them before getting pregnant or during pregnancy but after i had my LO it really hurt to go.. Sounds like the painful piles i had. I got some cream for piles from boots (boots own brand) and used that twice a day and after a few weeks it felt alot better.

I still have piles and still use the cream when the pain starts to come back. x

You poor thing, I know exactly how you feel. It is quite common! Cream will help but if they're as bad as I think they are from your description, I think you may also need suppositories. They don't hurt and they're a miracle cure! Good luck. Your midwife should be able to write you out a prescription.

It sounds as though it could be haemorrhoids (piles). It probably is worth a visit to the doctor as it is unlikely to get better on its own. If you do have it, you'll be given something to insert "up there". Its worth it for your own sanity and well being. :hugs:

thank you ladies :flower:
well i need to doctor on monday anyways.. im just abit embarrassed... i really shouldnt be considering what i have just been through hee. :blush:
But i suppose i should get it checked as its just getting worse :cry: tbh id rather give birth again then deal with this!!!!

thank you ladies :flower:
well i need to doctor on monday anyways.. im just abit embarrassed... i really shouldnt be considering what i have just been through hee. :blush:
But i suppose i should get it checked as its just getting worse :cry: tbh id rather give birth again then deal with this!!!!

Oh please don't be embarrassed. Honestly, the relief you will feel when you're not in pain anymore will be SO worth it!!!

They deal with this kind of thing all the time, so just get it over with and get better!!!

I agree though that it's embarrassing. But just be brave!!! xxx

well just incase you were all wondering.. have been to the doctors today and its been confirmed... i have a pile... and i have decided to call him peter... the doctor gave me some ointment for it.

Well done for getting it seen to!! Hope you're feeling better already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->