Sorry to intrude I need someone’s that’s already pregnant advice/opinion

mommy237

Reaction score
Hi everyone okay today I am 13dpo yesterday at 12 dpo I had some brown cm which is the pic and video I just posted sorry if it’s TMI.... I started spotting a little the day before but nothing today ....Af is due Saturday. Is this late implantation or the sign of AF I’ve never had it to look like this before...insight please !!!

Attachments

• 7054D23D-36F6-4C7A-BCA7-FA9C74F19544.jpg
    7054D23D-36F6-4C7A-BCA7-FA9C74F19544.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 17
  • cm.jpg
    cm.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 13
Frustratingly, it can be either one! Good luck hopefully it's a good sign for you x

Frustratingly, it can be either one! Good luck hopefully it's a good sign for you x

Thanks i'm trying to have patience AF is suppose to start tomorrow but I have no AF symptoms I'm not even spotting anymore at all I'm

Counting myself out I think AF is starting to maker her way in

If you don't have any of your usual AF symptoms then that's a positive sign! Fingers crossed for you! :)

How are things? I have spotting/bleeding with all of my pregnancies. This one it's ranged from pale brown cm when I wipe, to pink and red. It started just past six weeks, and has been on and off since. I'm pretty sure the cause of mine is a polyp as I'm pretty sure that's what I can feel on my cervix.
But it can be just because you're due your period and you can have spotting or light bleeds around that time, which can continue for a while, or it could be leftover from implantation just working its way out, it could be from sex, your cervix could be more sensitive or you could have something like a polyp causing it. Lots of reasons, the majority being harmless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->