Sorry to lower the tone, discharge talk

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Hi girls, apparently I'm due to ovulate tomorrow or Saturday but I haven't had a change in discharge?
I've read that discharge goes like raw egg white when you're body is due to ovulate but I'm not really getting any discharge at all and am quite dry down there in general at the mo?!
Does this mean I've got my ovulation dates wrong or just that I don't get this particular symptom?

Getting pregnant all happened so quickly last time that I didn't really pay attention to what was going on! Lol

U may not b going to O yet sweetie nd a lot of women dnt get the typical EWCM, some like myself get more of a watery, feeling wet type CM which is still fertile CM.

I'm having the same problem... i mean I'm not dry put i don't have anything oozing out of me and it's been like this forever! Tried evening primrose oil this month to see if it increases my cm

I'm not sure exactly coz althoigh i didnt notice it until I joined here and started TTC but i get ewcm for about 2 days mid cycle BUT I've never had a positive opk OR been pregnant.. so :/ its all a mystery to me sorry :(

Plus theast couple of days I've had a "wet" feeling down there but when I wipe theres NOTHING. what's that all about !

Plus theast couple of days I've had a "wet" feeling down there but when I wipe theres NOTHING. what's that all about !

This is exactly what happens to me! I can feel it being wet but no discharge any nothing when i wipe don't know if Maybe I'm not producing enough cm:wacko:

You can have CM without necessarily seeing discharge... a "wet" feeling in your vagina is definitely a sign of CM :)

I'm having the same problem... i mean I'm not dry put i don't have anything oozing out of me and it's been like this forever! Tried evening primrose oil this month to see if it increases my cm

I'm dry pretty much all month apart from my periods! I can't even remember the last time I had CM. I'm also trying EPO this month!

Do you usually get ewcm every cycle? If not you might have what I have which is called a hostile uterus, it means your dont produce enough of the fertile mucous around ovulation, but thankfully they made pre-seed which can help with your prob if thats all it is:thumbup:
If you have any questions feel free to message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->