Sorry Wobbles

Stevie Ramone

Reaction score
Sorry Wobbles - didn't read the rules before I tried to post the link to my forum, Lads To Dads.

I only set it up because there's hardly anything on here for Dads :cry:

Would you consider expanding the Dads section so we have a better place to chat?

Also, I don't understand why there is a minimum post requirement before I can access the Men Only section - especially as I've seen some men be told that they shouldn't be on this site by some women on here.

After all, this site is called 'Baby & Bump', not 'Baby & Bump FOR WOMEN ONLY'.

I note from your status that you are feeling Crappy - so am I now.

Also, I don't understand why there is a minimum post requirement before I can access the Men Only section - especially as I've seen some men be told that they shouldn't be on this site by some women on here.

Sorry but where have you see this? I disagree and feel we are more than welcoming to men on here, After all Wobbles OH is admin and is allways on here. Most of us think more men should take more of an intrest in baby related matters.

Sorry but where have you see this? I disagree and feel we are more than welcoming to men on here, After all Wobbles OH is admin and is allways on here. Most of us think more men should take more of an intrest in baby related matters.

You may well disagree but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

I don't want to involve other people by name, because that isn't fair, but it certainly exist - maybe you'd care to do some research and then let me know if you still disagree.

Totally agree. Would love to see more men around the boards it's nice to see the males point of view on things.

Sorry Wobbles - didn't read the rules before I tried to post the link to my forum, Lads To Dads.

I only set it up because there's hardly anything on here for Dads :cry:

Would you consider expanding the Dads section so we have a better place to chat?

Wow a quilt trip attempt for pointing out the rules to you! You broke them ...I pointed it out that it was not ok to ignore the rules or the spam filter. You failed to post a URL twice advertising yor own site then blatantly ignored it and post the 'name' to get around it.

Think you'll find a couple of blokes on here ...many? No from experience men don't like the chatty forums but in the last couple of days I have seen two ... 'Dave' & 'Pricey'. If you had of contacted one of us I'm sure we'd have bent the post count afterall its mainly to keep the nosey girls out ;) & the womens section you may have noticed requires a HIGHER post count! You can use every other section of this forum like everyone else.

Please show me where you have seen someone say men are not welcome. Don't throw around an accusation if your not prepared to point it out. This forum is ran by a female & male admin why would you think we as a forum are against males joining?

As Wobbles has said please point it out. I have only been on here for the last 6 months and read all over the forum and have only seen men praised for posting on here.

wow, talk about blunt. I have been on here awhile, and never once seen a Dad not welcomed. In fact, I know Dads who have been on here a long time.

You seem to have only three posts, and posted twice to post the url of your own forum. So how long have you been here to make a judgement on how this forum works, and how welcoming we are? Also, surely by posting your url twice in as many posts you are only proving that you're here to advertise rather than be a genuine member.

If you are actually genuine, then welcome to BnB. We don't bite, unless someone bites first ;)

I got my DH to join, and he finds it quite helpful. Even though he doesnt always post and just reads, he says all the information is very helpful. I am so glad men come into BnB, as it gives different perspectives!

WOw i have been on here coming upto my 8th month i think and have NEVER seen anyone mention or hint that men aren't welcome, infact i think if more of 'our' men took interest on here it would help with TTC alot, as this is a very helpful and informative site. I have learnt SO much on here in the last few months and its encouraged me to do alot of things i wouldn't normally think of. I always talk about Bnb to my husband, and many other halfs may think of bnb as making us all chat happy and addicted to it lol.

when infact its because its a very friendly forum and us women dont feel alone in what we are going through, my husband has understood our TTC alot more because of bnb although he doesnt use it much he is always looking over my shoulder and very sweetly asks how everyone is doing on bnb esp those i speak to regularly where he knows of them where i chat away to him in bed telling him what iv done today on bnb.

Maybe if you have evidence backing up where it makes you feel unwelcome or it has been pointed out that men are not welcome maybe you should Pm an admin so they can get onto that, but im in doubt anyone on here wouldn't want men welcome. Sorry you feel that way. But me saying this site is well maintained is an understatement the admin do a fantastic job at running bnb so i doubt they would miss something like that.

Gd luck and welcome to bnb :)

'Dave' & 'Pricey'

Here I am. I really enjoy it here, it's new to me, but I'm very interested in being a part of it. And it makes a nice change from my own forum :)

Now, praise me!

Hi Pricey :hi:

Stevie - men are more than welcome here & I think its a pity more men dont get involved TBH x

erm, wtf?! i have never ever come across any man being made unwelcome on here in over a year of being a member! i seriously doont know how you can make 2 posts, both advertising your own site, then say that men are unwelcome on here?! you're obv either making it up, or have already been in contact with some people on here. we're a friendly bunch on here, and have the upmost respect for admin, they do a fab job. and as for trying to guilt trip them - pft!

erm, wtf?! i have never ever come across any man being made unwelcome on here in over a year of being a member! i seriously doont know how you can make 2 posts, both advertising your own site, then say that men are unwelcome on here?! you're obv either making it up, or have already been in contact with some people on here. we're a friendly bunch on here, and have the upmost respect for admin, they do a fab job. and as for trying to guilt trip them - pft!

Ditto, except I have been here nearly 2 years.

I've never come accross a man being unwelcome because he was a man. What a load of rubbish!

Like the others have said I've been here over a year and have never seen any men been told they are not welcome! I like the fact that some men are willing to get involved on here

Bring on the men I say......could use some eye candy round here....got a pic Pricey??? :winkwink:

Bring on the men I say......could use some eye candy round here....got a pic Pricey??? :winkwink:

:rofl: trust you Lisa!!

I dont think you should all jump on him for saying that unless you read every single post on this forum, there have been the odd one or two funny posts towards men and it has been dealt with by admin as its policy that both men and women are more than welcome here

Anyway ... welcome aboard the nuthouse guys :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->