(Sort of) Trying again!

Have no children but just wanted to wish you the best of luck x

Best of luck! I have a 3 and a half year old so no young baby here... It took me a long time to feel ready for a second child! It's very brave of you! :p

i am in exactly the same boat...my DD was born september 19th and we are NTNP for #2. i am nursing though, and so my cycles (though they are coming back because we have had to start combi feeding a bit because i cant keep up with her demand) are erratic so far. no clue if im even ovulating yet. so we will see what happens... :)

That's really great! I lov too that you can just let nature take its course this way. If your body is ready to become pregnant and everything else works out, you will be pregnant. If your body is not regulated yet, it will take that bit of time. I'm hopig to be able To take that approach possibly later (like for a third if I get there) because the situation is more stable than it was 4 years ago for us. We weren't in the same country at the time and when we were my husband didn't have a job until very recently... It was kind of overwhelming and a "baby stopper"!

hi i have 3kiddies and youngest 6months but secretly i woULD love just ONE more..but going through crap at the mo as no period for 2months and saw a sac on scan 3weeks ago and then nothing 2weeks ago so body has absorbed it..so they say???
bit confussed as had negative hcg levels..

Ellie's coming up to 9 months old so quite young! We're NTNP x

That's really great! I lov too that you can just let nature take its course this way. If your body is ready to become pregnant and everything else works out, you will be pregnant. If your body is not regulated yet, it will take that bit of time. I'm hopig to be able To take that approach possibly later (like for a third if I get there) because the situation is more stable than it was 4 years ago for us. We weren't in the same country at the time and when we were my husband didn't have a job until very recently... It was kind of overwhelming and a "baby stopper"!

i agree completely. i love how the human body works...its like it knows when youre ready to take on more, physically at least. we are very lucky because DH is in the military...it seems like it one of the only "sure things" as far as professions go these days. with this recession here it seems like everything else is laying off and cutting back. My stepson just turned 4...but we hope to have a little closer age gap between DD and the next one :)

my brother is nearly 10 years older than me and DHs brother is 5 years younger. neither of us had that close relationship with our siblings growing up...we had different interests, different friends, different everything...my mom once said that it was a lot like raising two different families with me and my brother, since he was out of the house when i was still pretty young. i think thats why we both really want our kids to be closer in age as much as possible

definitely! and we fought horribly. it wasnt the normal "i am gonna to fight like crazy with you but deep down we are the best of friends" sort of fighting either. i think i was the annoying little sister always trying to tag along and he was annoyed by it. luckily our relationship is a bit better now...but it took long enough! 25 years later... ;)

Can I join in??

My daughter was born on 25th Sept and we've decided to NTNP and see what happens...very exciting but very nervous as pregnancy does not aggree with my body and nearly died giving birth! :dust:

:wave:

Hi little angel, my daughter is around the same age as yours. I never thought I'd be here so soon after her birth either! :flower:

hi there little angel! hope that you get your BFP soon! but stay safe doing it! sounds like you had a tramautic time delivering your first, hopefully things will be better this time around. :)

i know what you mean, bluebird, i knew i wanted my babies to be relatively close in age, but i never thought that i would honestly be thinking about another with the first still an infant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->