• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Southampton meet

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you girls fancy another? :kiss:

HannahGraceee
Princess_vix​

Yep i'm up for a Southampton meet i haven't been to any meets yet and Southampton is only 20 mins drive from me or a 10 min train ride

Count me in xx

There is an awesome place we can go withthe babies on the next meet.
Www.junglejeans.co.uk

I don't mind when we meet but can only do Wednesdays or Thursdays :D

could we do end of feb by any chance..katy just looking up that site now..looks good :D is it near train station though as most of us wil be getting off there.

Hannah hun can me,you and Jenny meet off the train again? xx

I don't mind when we meet
Jungle Jeans looks like fun and so close to the train station aswell

Yeh :D donno if jennys coming yet! but ill defo meet you at the station any else one else that wants me meet us

Is that meet at the train station in Southampton Hannah?
If so yeh I would like to meet at the station that would be good if that's ok with you guys

Yeh a couple of us will meet at the satation in Southampton I'll meet you when you get on the train at Winchester babe :) your get on my train lol

ah brill thanks Hannah
Ill have to send you my mobile number so we keep in touch on the day

JENNY HAS TO COME!!!! i'll shoot her otherwise..i need my smoking partner in crime :(

It's not far from the station at all :) end of feb soundsgood to me?

yup can i check dates at the end of feb..cos the week when my benefit of £185 comes in is best as i have £100 spare which means for travel ect ect..otherwise i wont be able to make it :(

I'm up for a meet up end of Feb but can only do Wed and Thurs afternoons at the mo if thats any good? Hope you are all well xx

22nd february that week is good for me i think will double check though :D

Sounds good to me will keep iit clear so that i can come and meet..will book train next in probably two weeks and hannah hun we can arrange trains together or you can do what you did last time find me a train :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->