Southampton meet

Me and hannah are looking at trains now..

I'm looking at getting 10:59 train for Bournemouthwhich arrives southampton central at 11:28 as thats only 29min journey...and all the others are 48 mins which i'm not keen on getting so hannah is looking fo one for her and Jenny to arrive soon after if thats okay with all of you to meet around 11:45 ish just before?

x

Don't think I am going to be able to meet up with you all as might have to go to work that day - hope you have a fab time though. I went to Jungle Jeans on Tuesday and Ben really enjoyed it :)

jellybean..it'll be me,hannah and Jenny meeting at southampton central...just waiting for hannah to get back to me about times as we usually arrange a train to get in at the same time!!

Thankyou princess_vix

sorry to be a pain, just didn't wanna be a wally standing outside the train station all by myself lol

Do you want me to meet you lot at the staion so i can lead the way to Jungle Jeans?

I'll probably arrive at 11.17am :D

Where do we meet at the station? I've never been before!

I'll probably arrive at 11.17am :D

Where do we meet at the station? I've never been before!

you're coming with us on the train anyway! and last time
we just met vicky on the platform :thumbup:

and yea katy that would be helpful lol can just
meet you outside the station and you can be our
tour guide :happydance:

xxxx​

I know :) your be on the train with us babe :) or did you already know that? Lol

you're coming with us on the train anyway! and last time
we just met vicky on the platform :thumbup:

I'm all excited! I love the train! I'll be at the station super early though, always am. Will get a Hot Chocolate from the shop thing, yum!

Austin has nursery for an hour in the morning so hes gunna be knackered by the end of the day haha!

Hannah babe i really need to know what train you are getting..cos i haven't booked tickets yet and times ticking...and if i buy them at the station it'll cost loads more :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->