Soy & gluten free: baby poo-TMI PIC

Jaymelynn

Reaction score
It has only been one week since I have gone soy and gluten free, so I am not expecting much. This morning lo woke up happy and made a poo that did not explode out his diaper- progress, haha. It is definitely much less poo then normal and I thought looked "better," but tbh I have no idea what "normal" poo looks like. There are still some stringy bits in it, but is this close to normal? TIA![URL=https://s32.photobucket.com/user/raynmoonfire/media/IMG_3190.jpg.html][IMG]https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d18/raynmoonfire/IMG_3190.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Well I'm no expert but sometimes my LO's poop looked like that. The range of NORMAL for a BF baby is WIDE.

And poo explosions are really normal too, unfortunately! Especially in disposable diapers. I had to toss a pair of pajamas yesterday. Just could NOT get the poo stains out. It was the entire back of the pjs! (we do disposables at night, cloth in the day...)

So maybe it is getting better? They usually look like pure slime. We also use cloth during the day and disposables at night. I convinced daycare to use cloth explaining that he poops up and out the back of disposables, haha. Oxiclean could not get the poo out?

I think I spoke too soon. The next poo looked like someone sneezed in his diaper! I feel like a poo analyst.

LOL Dietary changes usually take a while to show up, from what I have heard.

I too am a poo analyst! I did my qualifying studies during the first 3 months, now I just do the occasional case study...

lol! I had to laugh at myself for googling pics of baby poo. Good thing my OH did not see me taking a pic of his diaper- haha. It is hard to know what is normal as a ftm, especially with a baby with a ton of tummy issues. I know it will probably take awhile for the soy and gluten to be out of systems, but hopefully something will help him.

Haha- he has the machine gun noise when he goes too.

My son's poo was always like that before he started solids! I have Coeliac Disease so Gluten Free here. The ladies in my mother's groups, their bubs were the same, but they are not Coeliac.

Is there a reason you have gone Soy & Gluten Free? :)

My son's poo was always like that before he started solids! I have Coeliac Disease so Gluten Free here. The ladies in my mother's groups, their bubs were the same, but they are not Coeliac.

Is there a reason you have gone Soy & Gluten Free? :)

My son has been having major issues with gas, reflux, rashes and mucous in his poo. I am already dairy free so his doctor suggested that soy or gluten might be causing these issues. Coeliac runs in my family too.

Oh poor bubba :( Hope it works for him :) I was the only one who got it in my family :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->