Soy Isoflaves BFP Stories

Nightnurse

Engaged Sept.5th & TTC#1
Reaction score
On first cycle of soy 120 mgs cycle 3 - 7 ,would love to hear some success stories,I have seen quite a few and in my opinion it looks like it works better that clomid,please do tell :hugs:

:wave:
Age 41
Took Soy on CD3-CD7
Regular cycle of 28 days
Dosage 160mg's then upped to 200mg's last two days
Ov'd CD10
Charted, OPKs and Preseed
DTD day of positive OPK and day of ovulation
Expecting a girl 14th November :happydance:

Hope this helps :hugs:

Attachments

• cazzz.jpg
    cazzz.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 20
Hi
Age 29
Took Soy CD 2-6
140MG, 140MG, 160 MG, 160MG, 200MG
Charted, OPKS(never got a positive that cycle) and very little preseed
Regular 25/26 day cycles
Expecting a boy January 10th.

Good Luck to you!
chart4.jpg
Sorry for the bad picture

Can't remember the dose I took, but I think I took them cd3-cd7. :bfp: first cycle of taking them after 3 years TTC :D

Best of luck hun.

XxX

Oh thank you ladies so very much I am sure that you have inspired someone to keep the faith

:wave: Hi everyone!

Age: 39; first time using soy after 1yr TTC (had used clomid once, it thinned my lining too much)
Took soy on: CD3-7
Regular cycle of 27-29 days
Dosage: CD3-5: 160mg; CD6-7: 200mg
Ov'd: CD20
Also used Clearblue Fertility Monitor, Clearblue Digital OPKs, Softcups (and Conceive+), maca (1tsp on non-soy days)
DTD: CD18, CD19 (day of positive OPK) and CD20 (day of ovulation)
:bfp: : 13DPO

:dust:

Attachments

• IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 7
THANK YOU nightnurse what a brilliant thread, I couldn't decide wether to try soy, as a ovulate and have regular 28 day cycles but after reading this thread I'm def giving it a go. Thanks ladies for all your posts, gives me some hope after 6yrs ttc. X

Awww what a lovely thread!!! we have been NTNP for 1 year and then fully Trying for 2 years!!!... we have done all we can in respect of blood tests, scans... Charting and OPK's oh and DTD when we need too lol...

This is my 1st Cycle of SOY, im taking it CD3-5 160mg and CD6-7 200mg... my cycles are Normal 29-30days and ov around 16-19. Fingers crossed it works :) x

That is exactly what i want for this thread,for ladies who are holding out hope and will have one last alternative,hope you TTC ladies get your BFP's

I am trying soy for the first time this cycle. I am praying that it works. Thanks ladies!

Great thread. This is my second soy cycle, I am hoping to add my story here soon!

Hi ladies!! There are many successful soy stories. I had mine when I first tried soy back in June. Unfortunately I had a mc in August. I'm giving it a go again this cycle and it'll be the third time I try it. Fx'd it'll work again.

When I first used soy I started a thread which was moved to the TTC Buddies. Join us there if you like.

XX

Hi ladies!! There are many successful soy stories. I had mine when I first tried soy back in June. Unfortunately I had a mc in August. I'm giving it a go again this cycle and it'll be the third time I try it. Fx'd it'll work again.

When I first used soy I started a thread which was moved to the TTC Buddies. Join us there if you like.

XX

What is the name of the thread or a link to it? I would love to join!

I don't know how to post the link but the name is "Let's welcome soy to this cycle! 29BFP's so far".

X

Any news ladies?
I will be testing in a few days. I hope I get my Christmas BFP!

Soy cycle #3...10 DPO ....4 more days to go.

How is everyone ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->