soy isoflavones - how do you use them

babymoofish

Reaction score
Hello lovely people!

Does anyone have advice on how to take soy isoflavones please? I don't have a regular cycle at all and if I wait for the first day of my cycle to start counting, I may be here some time.

Any advice please?

Thank you lot's

Babymoofish xxxx

Me too I need to know Anybody??????

You take them like clomid. Either on cd 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, and 5-9. Soy isoflavones come in 40 mg tablets and 100 mg of soy is equal to 50 mg of clomid.

When I took it I did 5 soy pills from cd 3-7. It didnt work though, but thats how I took it.

I havent ovulated this month (I say month) its been 72 days shall I take it now????

You should normally take something to help bring on AF first so you can take them at the beginning of the cycle. I've heard good things about vitex ending long cycles. I took soy isoflavones CD 3-7 this cycle and took 120mg (mine came in 40mg pills) I ovulated around CD 35 last month with a 50 day cycle and I just got a positive OPK this month so it looks like my cycle is about 10 days shorter. I don't know if I can say it is definitely thanks to soy but it doesn't look like it hurt anything either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->